Chapter 12| Snowy Day At School

Nagisa POV
Me and Karma was still holding hands. We stood in front of the classroom building. I sighed. Karma looked down at me.
"You okay" he asked
"Yeah... I guess" I smiled.
He kissed my forehead and we heard screams. We looked behind us and there stood Nakamura and Okuda.
"What are you two doing here" Karma groaned.
"Fangirling!" Nakamura said.
Okuda was just staring at them. She was kinda weird.

Then we heard another scream and I felt someone tapping on my shoulder I turned around and saw Kayano.
"He Kayano" I said.
"H-hey Nagisa" she stuttered and blushed.

When Karma saw Kayano blushing he laid his arm around my shoulder which caused me to blush.
"Karma what are yo-" he kissed me. I kissed back. I put my arms around his shoulder and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Nakamura fangirled, Okuda and Kayano stared at us. We pulled away.

The bell ring and another day begins.

We headed inside the classroom and there stood Koro Sensei.

"Welcome back Nagisa"
"Thanks".

Koro Sensei started talking and I listened. I look behind my back to the back of the classroom and saw my dumb redhead, he was actually paying attention to the lesson. I smiled at him. And payed attention to the lesson again.

~~~~ time skip brought to you by Knirto~~~~

The bell rung and it was time for lunch. Karma came up to me and took my hand and told me to follow me. He led me to a cliff.
Actually it was the cliff Karma was jumping from once before Koro Sensei saved him.
We sat down and ate. It was quiet, not an awkward quiet more like a comfortable quiet.
When we was done eating we laid down on the snow for a while. Then we sat up and Karma sat me in his lap. He turned my face to face his. He kissed me. I kissed back. He laid me down and put his hands on each side next to my head so he wouldn't crush me. And it turned into a make out session.

He pulled away. I just looked in confusion on him.
"We have to go back"
"Why"
"Class is about to start Nagisa" he said and chuckled.
"oh"
"And I haven't skipped class since you left so come on." He took my hand and started to run.

A/N: I just wanted to say thanks to 300+ views