Chapter 14| Confession!?

Nagisa POV.
I hugged Karma tightly.
"Nagisa?" Kayano said and looked at me.
"Yes?" I said and let go of Karma.
"Can I talk to you for a sec? Private"
"Umm... Sure" we walked behind the corner.
Third person POV.
They walked behind the corner. But little did they know. Karma was following them.
"Nagisa"
"Yes?"
"I have something important to tell you" Kayano said and looked at Nagisa with a serious face.
"Go on" he said.
"Nagisa I---.... I like you!" She said with tears in her eyes.
"Kayano I... I can't accept those feelings. I'm so sorry but. Karma is my soul mate." He said and stared at the ground. Karma who had heard everything blushed when he heard what Nagisa said.
Kayano took out a knife from her pocket and tried to stab Nagisa when Isogai and Sugino appeared and held her back. Karma came running to pick up Nagisa bridal style and ran to his home. Nagisa was still shocked.
They heard Kayano screaming.
Karma POV
Nagisa was still in shock suddenly he fainted. I kept running. I could see my house but I heard small footsteps running after me. I turned around and it was Kayano.
"What do you want Kayano!?" I screamed.
"I want my Nagisa" she said and smiled. A really creepy smile.
Behind her came Isogai and Sugino running.
"Sugino!" I yelled.
Sugino came and stood next to me.
"Take Nagisa" I said and gave him the still fainted Nagisa I held in my arms.
"Bring him to Koro Sensei"
"Karma I can't leave you here alone with that thing!" Sugino said and pointed at Kayano.
"Isogai is still here. And send more people here when you come to school okay?"
"Fine" he said and started running.
Sugino POV
I ran the fastest I could with Nagisa in my arms. Nagisa woke up and I put him down.
"What the hell Sugino!? Why are you carrying me!? And where is Karma?!" Nagisa yelled at me in confusion.
"No time to explain" I said and took Nagisa on my back.
"Put me down!" He screamed.
~~~~time skip~~~~
"What happened Sugino? Why are you carrying around on Nagisa?" Koro Sensei asked. I explained everything to him.
"Ah I see. Itona, Nakamura, Maehara and Rinka. Follow Sugino. He'll lead the way to Karma and Kayano."
"Okay" everyone said.
"What about me Koro Sensei!?" Nagisa said and seemed to be scared.
"Nagisa you are in to much danger you have to stay here with Irina, Karasuma and the rest of the class. I promise we will do everything to save Karma" Koro Sensei said and flew away with Mach 20 speed. Nagisa groaned.

A/n/ I knew Kayano was going to do something like that :I (well obviously xD)