Chapter 16| The Date

~~~~ Time Skip brought to you by Gnottarna~~~~
Karma POV
It was about 3 weeks after Kayano left.
Everything has been good lately. Me and Nagisa are officially "The Lovebirds" at school. Okuda keeps death glaring Nagisa. Every time she did that I death glared her back, cause Nagisa don't know what to do. After everything with Kaede he has been afraid of almost everything and always is around me. Just because he is scared I took Kayano's old seat so I could sit next to Nagisa. It feels like I'm his body guard.
Sadly Nagisa is sick today. So I'm just going to eat lunch in a tree.

I sat in the tree when I saw a familiar face below me. Okuda?! Why is she here.
She sat down under the tree. I jumped down from the tree and ran away. That girl really scares me.
~~~~time skip~~~~
"Thanks for today boys and girls. You may now go home" Koro Sensei said.
I did as everyone else run out of the classroom to get home. I was about to go when someone grabbed my arm. It was Nakamura.
"What do you want Nakamura?" I said.
"Do you know why Okuda is stalking you?" She said and raises her eyebrow.
"No I don't. Will you leave me alone now?" I asked.
"I know why she is stalking you" she whispered.
"Why?"
"Karma... Are you and idiot or something... Haven't you  seen that she likes you?"
"Oh no. Not this again"
Nakamura just looked and me and walked away.
I ran home. When I came home I heard quiet little snores from my room. I walked in to see what it was.
"Nagisa" I said and face palmed.
Nagisa turned around half awake when he heard me.
"Oh *yawn* hey Karma" he said and kept sleeping. I laughed a little.
I went down the stairs to the living room. I guess I'm just gonna watch a movie while waiting for Nagisa to wake up.

~~~~time skip~~~~
"Morning sleeping beauty" I said and smirked. He laughed and came to sit down next to me. I put my arm around him and he laid his head on my chest.
"Feeling better?" I asked
He just nodded.
"Great. Can you go to school tomorrow?" I asked sounding like a mom or something lol.
"I think so" he said and I kissed his forehead.
"Wanna go out and eat today?" I asked since I didn't want to make food today.
He looked at me with widened eyes and nodded.
"Great. Are you done in 30 minutes?"
He nods
"Cya then" I said smirking.
I walked up to my room and got dressed.
~~~~time skip brought to you by Alois Trancy~~~~
"Karma! I'm done" Nagisa said and smiled. He was just wearing a light blue sweater and grey pants. I was wearing a dark red sweater and black pants.
"Let's go then" I said with a warm smile
We walked to a nice restaurant and sat down.
~~~~Time skip to after dinner~~~~
"I had fun today Karma" Nagisa said and I felt a smile on my shoulder since he was resting his head on my shoulder.
I smiled back.
"I Also had fun" I kissed his forehead and he fell asleep. I just sat on the park bench for a while and thought when I suddenly realized it was very cold outside. Nagisa was shaking and cuddled up closer to me.
I held the still asleep Nagisa bridal style and brought him home. I laid him in his bed and when I was about to go to my room he grabbed my shirt.
"Don't leave Karma" he mumbled.
I smiled and laid down next to my blue haired sleeping beauty.

A/N: I am soooo sorry for no update. I have been quite busy with school. And I wanted to say a huge thank you for 600+ views on this book! I'm really thankful for everyone who enjoy this book. Next chapter won't take this long to write I promise