Chapter 7: Happy

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, I swear my cheeks were going to crumble. I climbed out of bed, picked some shorts and a t shirt before heading in to the bathroom to get ready for meeting my imprint, even if it isn't til later tonight. I wanted to look my best, I jumped in the warm shower and washed body then my hair with coconut shampoo. Once finished I turned the shower off and began drying myself, I quickly got dressed and let my hair loose with a mental note to straighten it later.

I left the bathroom and went to the kitchen to see Billy and Jacob, no longer able to hold in my excitement I jumped on Jake's back and laughed "I've found him Jake" I say tightly hugging him "I've really found him" Billy and Jake laughed at me even though they looked confused.

"Found who Jess?" Jake questioned. I place myself to the ground, a wide smile played on my face.

"My imprint" I squealed. The men both look at me in shock, before smiling.

"That's great Jess" Jake pulls me into a brotherly hug then lets go only to pulled into another one.

"I'm happy for you Jessica" Billy pulls away his eyes shined with hope, they had just been given a guardian wolf to help protect them all.

"Which one was it?" Billy asked before I could answer there was a knock on the door and without an answer the door burst open, revealing a butch man and young girl.

"You never believe what happened Billy" The man says looking over at Billy and Jacob not really noticing me "Sam imprinted and she's a total killer according to his memories she took a leech down from a tree, I mean how amazing is that?" I blushed at the recent events of last night, the women looks in my direction and smiles.

"Hello" She says removing herself from the man "I'm Rachel, Billy's daughter" she held her hand out, which I shook.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled at the lovely women, you could see certain features she had been given from Billy "I'm Jessica"

"Wait! Your Jessica? Sam's Jessica" The man look at me in shock.

"Yes, Sam's Jessica. I imprinted on him last night during my run"

"So your a wolf too?" He sure asks a lot of questions. I heard Billy and Jacob laughing earning a glare from the man.

"She's the guardian wolf Paul"

"Wait! So does that mean we have our own guardian wolf to protect the tribe?" I look to Rachel with a 'is he always this stupid' the women understood as she gave me a slight nod.

"Yes that's me" I replied as i felt my phone buzz "Oh, it's my parents" I look to the others "Would you mind?"

"Nope sweetheart go ahead"

"Thank you" I muttered walking out the door and into the garden "Hello"

"Oh my baby we miss you so"

"I miss you to but guess what mum?"

"YOU FOUND HIM" She screamed almost deafening me.

"I found him mum"

"Liam, she's found him. We get to see our baby again" I laugh lightly bless my mum.

"What's his name?" My father voiced up.

"Samuel, didn't really get a last name. It was a quick bumping in" I sighed dreamily, I was too busy getting affectionate head rubs and kisses.

"Oh, I'm sure he's perfect for my little girl but I need to give him a talking to when we get there" Awe daddies getting protective on me.

"Of course, I have to go guys. Need to have breakfast then I'm going to help the women with the bonfire food. Love you"

"We love you too" They both reply before hanging up the phone. I can't wait for tonight.

Sam POV

I slept better then I have in years last night and it's all thanks to Jessica, I just couldn't wait to meet her in person. Once I do, I swear I'm never letting her out of my sight. The images of the imprint happening ran through my head, I wonder how long it will take to get her to move in with me. I walked into my kitchen and prepare myself a sandwich, before laying on the couch, my morning run hand tired me out. Maybe a quick nap won't hurt; at least it will speed time for tonight when I see my dream girl again.