Chapter 37: Rushing Home

Once I had finished talking to Jacob, me and Sam rushed about the room packing everything. I was angry at my honeymoon being cut short, however that anger grow more within me at what Jake had told me.

Everything was packed within the hours, we left a few stuff laying around as it was out cottage now. I lock the door as Sam puts the suite cases in the boot. I took a deep breath before jumping into the drivers seat, I knew we where only a couple of hours away but I couldn't calm not until I had seem the pack.

I pull out of the driveway and speed down the road, my hands turning white as I held tightly on to the wheel and my teeth gritted together "Baby please calm"

"CALM!" I shout out, making my imprint jump. My eyes soften at his reaction, I took a deep breath "I'll calm right down once I get home to see Maddison"

"She will be fine" Sam reassured me, I nod a little and a smile twitches at the corner of my lips.

"I hope so" I remove one of my heads and place it on the gear stick, Sam covers his hand with my own. I knew his touch would keep me calm enough for me to get home to see what state my beloved sister was in.

I wanted to be there already to see her and to comfort my brother, I could not imagine what was going through his mind right now. He said he wanted to phase but I told him to stay with Maddison, that what she would of wanted.

He could leave the leech to the pack but once I get there she is all mine.

No words were passed as I went over the speed limit to get home, it wasn't until we where close and my wolf was getting angst did Sam begin to calmly talk to me. My wolf settled down a little but I was ready to phase and rip the leech apart. . . There will be no mercy from the Guardian wolf.

I pulled up at Jacob's house, my parents were sitting outside, my father runs over to me and pulls me into his arms, my heart broke as he lets out a sob "Is she okay?" I questioned my father, I pull away from him and searched his face for an answer but I could not find one. He emotions were masked over, I turn to my mother and give her a quick hug.

"Go on" My father says to me, I nod and left my parents with Sam. I stormed through the house and went to Jacob's room, I let out a sigh in relief at the sight of my cousin laughing with at her imprinter.

"Jessy" She whispers.

I slowly move over to her, my eyes scan over her, she had a few bruises on her face and a cut lip. Her arm was in a sling "Maddy" I whimpered out, tears sprang in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. Jacob moves out of the way to allow me access to her.

My hand cups her cheek, I gently stroke her with my thumb. I lean forward and place a kiss on her forehead, she moves over "Could you lay with me sis?" My eyes soften at her request, she sounded like a child.

"Of course Maddy" I climb on next to her, Maddison rests her head on my shoulder, my fingers found there way into her hair; like you would a child I gently stroked her hair.

"Will you sing me that lullaby your mother use to sing us?" Maddison asks with a yawn, I knew she would fall asleep any minute now.

I nod and clear my throat

"Little child, be not afraid
Though rain pounds harshly against the glass
Like an unwanted stranger,
There is no danger
I am here tonight"

"Little child, be not afraid
Though thunder explodes and lighting flash
Illuminates your tear - stained face
I am here tonight"

"And someday you'll know
That nature is so
The same rain that draws you near me
Falls on rivers and land on forest and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see
In the morning"

I heard her deep breaths; she was asleep. I smile down at her and kiss her forehead, I look over at Jake he was smiling warmly at me. It was then I notice my parents and Sam "You calm now baby?"

"A little" I tell him, sending him a smile, I turn my attention "Now Jacob Black tell me how did our favorite person or should I say leech even get a hold of my sister?" I demanded

Jacob gulps a little and looks to the floor "Jared was on patrol and smelt a leech so he called us and I left her here to finish our dinner off" Jake sniffs a little "I-i came back to see the bitch holding her" A growl escaped my mouth.

I gently move Maddy out of my arms and stood up, my body began to shake "Are the other here?" I asked him looking out the window, I knew I had to hold back my change a little longer.

Jacob shook his head "No, she is alone"

I let out a growl, they couldn't keep hold of her. . . I warned her, I told her what I would do if she ever returned "Get a hold of the leader leech and tell him Isabella Cullen has harmed an imprint and will be taken care off" Without waiting for a reply I stormed out of the house and phased.

It was time to track a leech.