Chapter 33: Bye Bye Cullen's

It has been at least a couple of hours since I told the Cullen's to leave. The pack were planning a bonfire for the farewell of the leeches; we all hoped with Bella gone with them, vampires will visit less. That had been the problem with them leaving here, it wasn't that they didn't eat human blood it was the fact that the smell causes the change and then Bella came onto the scene and became a lovely blood bag to lone vampires.

I let out a breath as I watched the clock tick by, I know I told them a couple of hours but was that enough time to pack.... I growled at myself, of course it was they have super speed. In truth the Cullen's could be done in minutes if they were frightened enough.

I bet Bella put up a fight about this. Something in my gut was off about sending her away but what harm could she do been so far away. Even after been changed into a bloodsucker, I hardly think she would risk coming to the land of wolves.... Would she?

"Jess" I jumped at the sound of my name, I turn my head to see Sammy looking at me with his arms crossed and eyebrow raised "You okay?"

I nod my head "Yes" I stood up from the sofa "I think it is time to see" I tell him.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked me, looking concerned making me smile at him.

"I'll be fine" My face moves closer to his letting me peck him soft lips "I will meet you all at the bonfire" I promised and with a wink in his direction I ran out of the house and head to the forest. I quickly changed out of my clothes and shifted, wasting no time in running out.

My nose burnt with the smell of leech as I came closer, a growl escaped my throat as I heard the voices of the Cullen telling Isabella to get in the car "Too late" Her mate says I see him look in my direction as I came closer.

My jaw snapped at them, making them step back "Bella" Her lover pleased, I knew he was concerned about his family as much as her.

But the stupid bitch wouldn't listen. She had no idea what she was getting herself into, if I had to bet I would say that this women isn't going to last long as a vampire "Your wrong" Edward snaps out "I will look after her and so will my family"

I roll my eyes and backs away into the bushes to shift back, I pull Sam's shirt over me and walk out "She doesn't seem to listen to you leech" I spat at him, I fold my arms over my chest, narrowing my eyes at him "I mean" I paused a moment "You can't even get her to leave"

"We don't have to leave" I cringed as I heard Bella's voice.

"And I say you do"

"You said we didn't have to leave if they didn't bite a human?" Bella counters back.

I sigh, dropping my arms to my side "There is more to the treaty then just biting a human Bella" I took a step forward, Edward pulls his lover back a little "Something the Cullen's should have explained to you before or after you married into the family"

"It doesn't matter" She screams at me "We haven't done anything wrong" The leader leech sighs in defeat, he knew what Bella had done and if she was already changed then the guardian wolf or the imprints wolf would have the pleasure in killing the threat.

"I'm sorry Bella" The leader spoke up looking at the young women with sad eyes "We didn't" Bella shots me a smug smile as she looks at me.

"But" I say, wanting the leader to continued his sentence.

The leader nods "But, you did" Bella's face fell, I could see a hint of tears flicker in her eyes.

"I did no such thing?" She screams, her head snaps to her husbands "Tell them Edward" She demands him... Good luck with that buddy.

Edward shook his head and looks to the ground, he takes a breath and faces his beloved "I'm sorry baby" I gagged at him calling her that... It was just so unnatural "Speak for yourself" That comment earned him a growl from me.

"Wh-at?" She stutters out. I roll my eyes at her and ran my hands over my face. ow could one person be so stupid? We went over everything earlier.

"You threatened my cousin" I spat.

"Oh, that whore. She is stealing Jacob from me" My eyes widen at what had been said, the Cullen's gasp and quickly moved away from me.

I felt all control leave my body "My cousin is NOT a whore" My tone was so dark that it made my bones shiver in fright "She is an IMPRINT of the pack and IS the MATE of our future chief of the pack JACOB BLACK"

I felt the Cullen's shake in fear as they kept backing away from me "And this is why you are leaving you threatened to kill her and in doing so will KILL Jacob" I let out a sharp breath and I began panting I felt control over my body once more.

"NOW GET OUT" I roared before phasing into my wolf, I crouch low to the ground, my claws dug into the earth and I snarled showing my razor sharp teeth.

I smiled in victory as the Cullen's including Bella rushed over to their cars and drove off. I let out a breath of relief, I stood up and walk to the forest. I gave the Cullen's house one last look before rushing off to the beach.

They were finally gone.