Chapter 17: The Cullen's

A couple of days have went by, me and my parents had moved into our home. It was sad leaving Billy and Jacob but I was remained that I could go and see them any time I wanted.. Jake told me he would always be my brother from another mother. Sam had yet to meet my parents, he was on patrol when some of the boys helped us out. I knew he was nervous to meet them; I heard him talk to his brother about it.

~flashback~

I was in the kitchen plating myself some food up, when I heard them.

"I scared to meet them" My imprint spoke "What if they don't like me and make me stay away from Jess" He sighed softly.

"They're going to love you man" I heard a him pat his brother on the back "You have nothing to worry about, her parents are lovely people and only want what's best for their daughter"

"But am I what's best for her?" He whimpered, my heart ached at the sound of his pain, my imprint was upset.

"Yes you are" He growled "Stop putting yourself down bro" I heard another sigh "They can't wait to meet you Sam, the excitement in her mother eyes tells me a lot" He paused for a moment "And it not like they don't know what it feels like, I mean her father was a wolf in his early ages and her mother is his imprint... I think" He chuckles slightly "Our, O Mighty Alpha is afraid of his imprints parents" He burst out laughing.

"Shut up" He growled but let out a laugh himself, finally calming down Sam spoke "I guess I can't put it off for long... I mean they do live here now" He sighed "I'll have a word with Jess and we will arrange a time"

"Good man" Embry replies before pushing his brother back outside.

~flashback over~

I'm still waiting for him to come up to me and ask, I know there is no rush but I thought it would be better to get it over with and be done with the first meeting.

Anyways, right now I was waiting to meet up with Jake and Sam, they are going to introduce me to the Cullen's. I'm still not big with the whole working together thing but I guess I have to get over it.

"Hey baby" I turn around to see both men coming out of the woods and towards me, Sam placed a peck on my lips as soon as he pulled away I was buried by Jake's body for a hug.

"Hey little sis" I smile up at them both.

"Hey handsome" I winked at Sam then turned to Jake "And big bro" Jake's smile widened "Should we get going?" I questioned. The boys nod at me and together we walked into the woods, me been sandwiched in between the two.

"Now it will be quicker to phase" Sam says, I nod and move from them and hide behind a bush to stripe my clothes of, my bones cracked in position and in minutes my fur grow and I was on all fours, I then picked up my clothes in my mouth. I trotted out from my spot to see my beautiful imprints silky black fur, I turn my attention to the other wolf; Jacob his fur was unbelievable, he was a rusty brown... Never have I seen such a color on any wolf.

"Looking great Jakey" I commented.

"Why, thank you Jess. Your fur is gorgeous" He says giving me a wolfy wink; earning a growl from my imprint "Calm down Sam, we are only messing"

"Don't mess with my imprint" He ordered, I growled at him and sent him a picture of me scowling.

"Behave mister or no kisses for you for a week" I threatened; Sam whimpered painfully, I sighed and went over to him and licked him on the nuzzle, making him purr.

"Awe man, you two are just love sick puppies" He teased, Me and Sam sent him a look and a small growl.

"Lets go" Sam ordered and we all sprinted through the woods avoiding trees and rocks, the hint of vampire sent hit my nose; making it crinkle in disgusted.

"You don't smell to nice either wolf" The brown haired vampire spoke up

I rolled my eyes in annoyance "Great a mind reader" Sam growled towards the man, making the vampire stared at Sam in surprise "She's your imprint... Interesting."

"Edward" The blonde haired man warned him, Edward took a step back "Sam" he nods to my imprint "Jake" doing the same to him, then he gaze landed on me "I don't know this one"

"Shift back" Sam ordered, we turned around and shifted, I quickly re dressed before walking back to the group to see Sam and Jake already there.

"This is our newest member and my imprint Jessica Evans" Sam introduce, he held out his had for me to take; which I took without a fuss and smiled warmly at him.

"Another girl" The blonde haired man muttered.

"Yes, she is from a special line of wolves" Jake spoke up proudly.

"She is a guardian wolf" Sam took over "She has been searching for her imprint for months and finally found me" He gave me a smile then looked to the vampires "She is well trained in taking out vampires and will be a great help against the newborn army"

"I say she would" The leader spoke.

"Are you okay honey" The women next to him asked, rubbing his arm.

"I'm just shocked is all" He attention still on me, like he was studying me "It's been years since I saw a wolf with the same title. She died a long time ago" He says sadly "She was brought into the hospital one day, she had no physical problem but emotional. She knew what I was the moment I went in the room" He paused slightly, before turning his attention away from me.

"What happened?" I whispered, gaining his attention.

"She died of a broken heart. She lost her imprint and some members of her pack" He shook his head "She failed as the guardian wolf and couldn't live on"

I let out a shaky breath, is this going to happen to me if I fail my pack and imprint? Sam pulled me closer to him "You'll be fine baby me and the pack aren't going anywhere"

"I'm sorry if I upset you" He apologized.

"No it's fine.." I paused not knowing his name yet or even any of them.

"Oh sorry, I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme" He then points to a short girl and a funny looking man "This here is Alice and her husband Jasper" Alice smiled widely at me and gave a wave... to be polite I smiled back "This is Rosalie and her husband Emmett" I look over to see a beautiful blonde and a well build man "And this is Edward" Pointing to the grinning fool.

"Your the one that's with Bella?" I asked, Edward nod in reply... huh I thought.

"Well, we need to go" I say looking over to Sam and Jake "It was nice meeting you"

"Yeah right" Rosalie snorted, Sam growled warning her; making her mate stand in front of her.

"Yep" Jake agreed "now's the right time to leave" The three of us back into the the forest and shifted and headed home away from the god awful smell.

Once again we reached the edge of the forest, shifting back we changed and walked out in the open "Right I need to get back to Billy" He bring me into a hug and then gave Sam a polite nod before walking off.

"Give him my love" I shout out.

"I will" He says before leaving our view, leaving me and Sam alone.

"Want to stay at mine baby?" He asks snaking his arms around me.

"Hmm" I muttered "Sure" Together we walked to his house hand in hand, once there I used Sam's phone to tell my parents before snuggling on the couch with my imprint watching a couple of episode of supernatural; during the show I slowly slipped into dreamless sleep.