Chapter 12: Jessica VS Leah

I stared hard at the bitch in front of me, my shaking increased. All thoughts were on killing this she wolf that had touched my claimed mate, a dark growl escaped my lips frightening the others. Leah on the hand laughed "Aw did I upset little Jessy?" She cooed with a smirked. I stomped forward and punched her in the face, hoping all my angry would fade. However, my wolf wasn't satisfied, she was prepared for a battle.

I felt Sam gaze at me "Jess" he called out, but I ignored him. I was too far gone and ready to shift. I gave the she wolf a challenging growl, which she returned and began shaking herself. A smirked played on my lips as I rushed to the woods with Leah and the pack on my heel 'she has no clue, what she's in for'. Once deep into the forest I let my wolf out, I stood tall intimating my competition.

The pack looked on in awe at the size of my wolf, whiles Leah rolled her eyes and shifted herself, she was smaller then me but that doesn't mean she was weak, her advantage would be speed. Me on the other hand had great speed, stamina and strength all part of been a guardian wolf. I paused in thought, I couldn't kill her, she's under my protection... Still doesn't mean I won't teach her a lesson.

She made the first move in sprinting full speed at me and pounce on top of me, knocking to the ground. I growled, using my back legs and kick her off and into a tree close by. Her whimper echoed through my ear making me mentally smile, she's just a misbehaved pup needing to be told off. Leah shook the mud off and crouched low to the ground, her claws dug in the dirt, waiting for the right moment to pounce. I rolled my eyes at her actions, Sam really need to teach his pups better fighting move and how to control their minds.

I knew she was unaware of her thought as I didn't reply to her, I guess she thought I wasn't apart of the pack yet. Unlucky for her my mental connection happened the moment I imprinted on Sam. I heard her scream now, so I prepared by crouching low myself, seriously it was like playing tag with a child... Oh wait she is one.

Leah lunges up and jumps on top of me, I growled and once again and threw her off. This fight was getting rather boring for me now and I wanted it done. I snarled loudly making her whimper, rushing to her I snapped my jaw on her front paw making her yelp and twist her head around to snapped back at me. We snapped at each other, not one of us went for the neck for a instant kill, it was against the law for Leah to kill an imprint as it was for me to kill my charges.

My jaw locked to her back of her neck, her whimper once again echoed making the pack cringed "JESS, STOP YOU'VE PROVEN YOU POINT" My imprint shouts, mentally sighing, I tripped the she wolf on her back and hovered over her, leaning down my eyes connected with hers, warning her to never get on my bad side again, she replied with a whine. I gave a wolfy grin and snapped at her face, causing her to flinch before climbing of her in victory.

I turn to see the pack staring at me in surprise, respected and a little scared but I didn't care about there opinions; all that mattered was my mates. I lowered myself in front of Sam and whined before slowly crawling to him, it was my way of saying I was in control once more. Sam reached and stroked my head and placed a kiss on me "You were great Jess" He sighed pulling my head into a hug "I'm glad you didn't kill her, what would the elders think if you did" He laughed nervously.

Leah moved from behind me and walks forward, I turn to see her bowing low in front of me in respect. Moments later the other wolves suddenly appeared, also bowing.

"They accept you as their Alpha female Jess" Sam spoke in pride, I howled to the sky and the others joined, as a pack and family, together nothing will ever be too hard for us.