(Request) Vegeta x Reader: Train With Me!

Your POV

I can't stand it! Why do I like a guy like him? He is always so rude to everyone, yet he acts so... ugh! I don't know!?

I just wish this class was over!

It's the last class of the last day of school and of course, Vegeta is not at school. He only goes when he is forced to. Which is rare. Since its Vegeta.

I kept looking at the clock seeing the second hand keep ticking ever so slowly. Once it got to the 12, I heard the bell ring. My reaction was quick by getting my books and running out of the classroom.

I then ran to my locker and got all my stuff. I then heard someone say my name.

"Hey (y/n)!"

I turned around to see Goku. He gave his usual smile as I closed my locker.

"Hey Goku." I said in a gloomy voice. I guess I just am tired.

"Something the matter?" He asked as we walked out of the school.

"Nah. I guess I just wanna go home." I replied as we went out of the school and looked to see if no one was seeing us. "I think it's clear." I added.

We then both began to raise our ki on the soles of our feet which lifted us up from the ground. We both began to fly.

I learned this when I found out that Goku and Vegeta were saiyans. Vegeta surprisingly was the one to teach me how to fly. Let's just say Goku is not that good of a teacher.

"So are you going home?" Goku asked as he was about to make the turn that would lead him to his house.

I shook my head. "I'll probably stop by Vegeta's."

Goku then began to giggle as I began to blush. "Alright! Sya!" He then took his route and I was flying alone until I reached to Vegeta's rental apartment.

I already saw him outside. Looks like he was about to go training by the clothes he was wearing.

I flew down and waved at Vegeta. "Hey Vegeta. How's it going? I see that you weren't at school today."

He just made a grunt, as usual, and turned the other way. Walking pass me.

I then ran up to him and stopped him. I took a frustrating sigh as I began to talk. "Look Vegeta, just because you need to train doesn't mean you could just skip school." I took another sigh because I was going to regret on what I was about to say. "If I help you out with your training this summer, will you promise to go to school daily?"

He then looked at me with a grin. "How can a weakling such as you help with my training?"

My face started to turn red in frustration. Then by just instinct, I slapped him in the face. "I know I'm a human. But you don't just call me weak! I can control my ki just perfectly fine. I'm even stronger then Piccolo! A Namek for crying out loud! So don't you dare underestimate me. You-"

"Then let's fight. I'll pick the place." Vegeta then began to fly up.

I then followed him as I sighed in frustration. "You better not go easy on me."

Vegeta made a little chuckle. "Oh trust me, I never go easy."

Once we found a landscape, we landed. And in a split second as we landed, Vegeta has already throw a ki blast at me.

That damn fool.

I threw several ki blasts as I then ran up to him and began to fight him with punches that he easily dodged.

I then threw another punch but he took the advantage and grabbed my wrist. He then gave me his grin as he used his other hand to make a ki blast as he threw it in my face.

I then fell to the ground. But I wasn't going to give up that easily.

Thanks to Goku with helping me learn this technique, I clammed my hands together. Then I yelled out by using the positions. "KA-ME-HA-ME..." Then I aimed at Vegeta. "...HAAA!"

I got a direct hit on him. But it looked like it didn't effect him at all.

He then ran up to me with his super human speed and grabbed on my chin. "It's funny. You're a human, yet you act like a saiyan."

I began to blush by the face he gave me. But it show weakness which he took advantage of.

Vegeta then punched be in the gut as I fell to the ground. I then just laid there. There was no point, I couldn't get up.

The man then walked up to me and sat right next to me. "I told you that you're weak."

I just looked away. But then he lifted me up as he put me on his lap.

"But..." He hesitated as he looked away. "T-thanks for the training."

I just giggled. "No problem." I then kissed him on the cheek as I saw a tint of pink of his cheeks.

He put his hand on his cheek and looked at me with surprise. "W-what the hell was that for!?"

"You were asking for it!" I responded.

He then grunted. "Tch. I guess."

I then giggled as we stayed like this.

Thank you... AGAIN! KarliRose4  for this request.