(Request) Goku x Goddess Reader x Vegeta: These Saiyans Pt. 1

Goku POV

"Hey Vegeta!" I yelled out to the saiyan that was training on his own.

He then looked at me with the same reaction I had as well. "I can sense her too Kakarot."

"Should we tell Beerus?" I asked as I went up to him.

He then stopped his training and looked at me. "It really doesn't matter. It's not like she it THAT powerful."

"But it's a-"

"I know! She's a Goddess so what Kakarot!"

"I wanna meet her!" I said excitedly.

Vegeta just shifted away. "Fine go meet her. Do whatever."

I then grabbed on Vegeta's arm. "But Vegeta!" I whined out. "Let's go meet her together!"

Vegeta then took in a frustrating sigh as he shifted away his arm from me. "Fine."

Your POV

This planet. How did I get here. I then noticed the time ring that was place on my finger. Yes I'm a God, but not a kaioshin. So why do I have a time ring on me? Did someone put it on me?

The last thing I remember was a dream I was having. Usually my dreams do tell the future. And I feel like this is the dream I was having.

I was on this planet. And I met to mortals. But they weren't just any mortals.

They can turn into Gods as well.

Now that you think of it. I can sense two ki. Both almost the same strength. Only one a little stronger. And I can tell they are both Gods.

I then felt the ki getting closer when I then notice to men with light blue hair right in front of me.

One was in an orange looking uniform with a big grin of him face like he was happy to see me. Then the other looked like he was forced to be here.

These two... they are the guys I met in my dream!

Vegeta

I don't know who this woman is. All I know is that she is a God. But from where. A different timline? A different universe? She doesn't seem all that powerful.

But she could be just as important as Beerus or even the King of all for all I could know. So we shouldn't make her upset. We should please her in any way because she could maybe be holding her ki.

But before I could even say anything to Kakarot, he already was spurting out words like, "Hi, I'm Goku!"

My reaction was a bong on the head. And he yelled out an ow of pain. I just whispered to him. "She's a God. Don't act so casual."

Kakarot gave me a nod in understand. He then corrected himself by saying, "G-Good day, Ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet you. The name is Son Goku."

I then sighed in relief. But I then looked up to see the women's reaction to all of this. She is laughing?

Your POV

I can't believe these two. For some reason, they are so funny that I can't stop chuckling. These two look like the best of friends, yet there're rivals. They are like polar opposites as well.

I wonder what type of race they are. I know they aren't God even if I am sensing the ki of a God coming from them.

So I had to ask. "What are you?"

Then the one with the orange shirt that had an outgoing attitude answered me. "We're saiyans. But we sensed your ki since we're training under-"

Before the man could say another word. The other stepped on his foot as the outgoing one yelled out in pain.

And my reaction, I laughed.

Once I finished giggled at this dispute, I introduced myself. "My name is (y/n)-san. But you can just call me (y/n). I take it that you're Goku?" I looked at the taller man.

He nodded. "Yep. And this is Vegeta." Goku pointed at him.

"If I may ask, what universe is this?" I question the two saiyans.

"This is universe 7." Vegeta responded. "And if it's alright to ask, who are you?" He asked in a nervous wreck.

"Just a Goddess in universe 10. You don't have to be so careful. I'm not like the king of all's assistant or anything." I smiled at them.

Vegeta just sighed in relief as Goku giggled.

These two guys, they are very unique.

Goku POV

This women sure is funny. I don't know why, but I feel like I have an interest for her.

Psht! What am I talking about. She's a Goddess.

Vegeta POV

This Goddess. She seems the type of woman I would like. Could it be lust. Whatever.

Goku and Vegeta POV

I must know more about her.