🍋(Request) Kidd x Reader x Law: Decisions (Pt. 2)

Warning! Still a lemon! Possibly a threesome! And also a yaoi warning...

Law's POV

What have I done?

I got up from the couch and went up to (y/n)-ya. I tried hug her for an apology but she pushed me away.

"Why?" She said in a wispy voice. I then saw tears falling from her eyes. "And please wipe that off on your lip."

I felt the presence on the other side of my lip of Kidd-ya's cum and I wiped it off right away and I was ashamed in a way. I couldn't even look at her.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I don't know what came over me. It's just..." I paused. I really didn't know what to say.

"Just what?" She wanted me to continue. 

"It's just... I've know Kidd for 8 years and I just realized today that I felt this way about him. But yet, I feel the same way towards you. My actions took the better of me and I am so sorry about that." 

"But you could've told me instead of doing this." she stated as she walked up to me.

Kidd-ya then got up from the couch with his shirt on. "It's my fault (y/n). Don't blame him."

I turned over to Kidd-ya. "It's not your fault. I asked you the question."

"And I answered it." Kidd-ya stated as he was walking towards (y/n)-ya. 

He whispered something in her ear. And all I hear was a gasp from the girl. She then looked over at me then back at Kidd-ya. I was as confused as ever. Kidd had a grin on his face.

"I've known you for a while now Kidd. But I don't know." (y/n) looked away.

"What did you say to her?" I asked Kidd-ya out of curiosity. 

"Oh... just what we were talking about earlier. Y'know... the two options I am alright with." Kidd-ya grinned.

"You didn't." I exclaimed.

Kidd-ya looked at (y/n)-ya as she nodded in confirmation. I, on the other hand, was worried what was going to happen.

Kidd-ya walked up to me and began to play with my hair. "So where's your room. I think the couch is a little too small for the three of us."

I just sighed in frustration. I might as well should play along. I do love the both of them. But will they ever love each other? 

I walked to the hallway and turned to my bedroom door. There, I opened it and (y/n)-ya was already jumping on the bed. I giggled a little at the behavior. 

Kidd-ya then looked at me with a serious face. "Are you alright with this?" He said in a worrying tone.

I nodded. "Might as well should try." I then noticed my apparel. "I'm already way ahead on you with just pants on." I then grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt. "Let me help you with that." I grinned.

(y/n)-ya then looked at us with an awkward kind of body language showing. I was worried so I sat on the bed right next to her, Kidd-ya did the same and sat on the other side of (y/n)-ya.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." I said in a serious tone.

(y/n)-ya sighed. "I just... have never done this before. I'm nervous."

I then put my hand on her shoulder. Kidd-ya did the same as well. "Don't worry. We won't hurt you." Kidd-ya exclaimed.

We both then leaned into (y/n)-ya's face and kissed her on the cheek. I on the left, Kidd-ya on the right. (y/n)-ya just giggled.