Chapter 1

Tionne POV

Chilli? Awe man don't get me started wit her. You see, Chilli had only her momma on her side for the most part. Basically, we all did. Y'know? We kinda related to each other. She was the... r&b type chick who could care less about what people said. Lind curly hair, and was very pretty. Her and her momma grew up to be such great people once her father left. A strong mother, is always a strong father. At first, I thought Chilli was just another 'girl'. I thought wrong. But how she got I the group? The girl I knew told that Pebbles, THEE, Pebbles has came to the hood. Trynna find a group. A 'girl' group. Found Lisa rapping on the streets, then my friend Crystal.

Crystal wasn't all that good of a singer. But we had to make it, we had to be there. That's when Pebbles gave me and Lisa a chance, and found Chilli. TLC, had just begun!

Lisa? known as Left Eye. Was a trip! Nobody knew what got her how she was. But that girl did everything to please her drunken father slash musician. When I mean everything? I mean EVERYTHING! From rapping, to dancing, and performing like she had already made it. But I knew that one day, and She did too, that she would make it to the top. And if anyone tried to stop her, it was never a success. She would always stand up for what is right. This girl ha any plans, but which one would she follow? Basically, the girl was a part of TLC!

Me? Never had a care in the world of what was goin on. I was like, the new hit style with the tenor voice always on my bed making music. My dad was also in a group, my mother was a backup singer and she was tired. My dad chose music over us... and we wanted out. Not much about me but, I guess TLC was calling my name.

Basically, we were meant to be in this group. Our hearts was dedicated to this and we made it. But we all knew it was just the beginning. TLC.