Chapter 5

Chili

I'm here sitting in the car, with Dallas feeling ashamed and heart broken. He's really starting to get on my nerves with his words. Who would want to get rid of a baby-my baby?

"I want this baby Dallas! When I was little, all I ever dreamed if was to be a mom,"i said facing him.

"You got yo whole life ahead of you! You can have another baby. -Look, its gonna effect your career more than mine,"he said. Then I actually thought about his words. Maybe I did need to wait. I mean he's right, I can have another baby. "It's your choice,"and with that, he kissed my cheek and got out the car and slammed the door. I just sat here lookin dumbfounded as ever.

3 DAYS LATER

I'm hurt, depressed, sad, anxious, angry, frustrated, mad, confused, tired, bashful, crazy...but most of all, I'm a murderer. I killed my baby today- and I just really...i really need help! How could I let him talk me into this? What kind of person am I!?

"I'm do sorry,"i whispered to myself crying. They just finished taking my baby out of me. Yep, I had an abortion. And when I saw them doctors throw my baby away? I could've just hurt them right, then and there. But...I wanted this. I made this decision. And part of me wishes that I did because, of my career. I ain't got time for no baby. STOP! STOP! STOP! Your being selfish.

This isn't even all Dallas's fault. I went along with it, he brainwashed me to think that everything was gonna be okay. But actually, everything just made it worse.

Tionne

When we found out that Chili had an abortion, things went crazy. Dallas been all up on other thots like he didn't just convince his girlfriend to kill his CHILD. HIS SEED! If I was Chili, I would've kept my child no matter what. But I guess sice Chili had no father figure at all? She ain't have no man to talk to her about what these boys could do to you.

Me and Lisa are in the car going to check on Chili. I just feel like, if we don't get her together by next week, she won't be able to do the video shoot. I remember the first time we vowed to this group Chili said, "No doubts, No regrets, No Nuthin." Chili gone have to deal with that for the rest of her life.

We made it to her crib, and we knocked on the door waiting for Chili or her mom to open it. I already knew that it was her mom.

"Well hey girls! Chili is in her room, follow me. She would be glad to see yaw,"Ms. Thomas said.

"Hey Ms. Thomsan, thank you,"i said as we made it to Chili's room. Her mom knocked on the door, and ten opened it.

"Rozanda baby, the girls are here,". Her mom said leasing us in. When we saw her we smiled and her mom left.

"Hey girl,"i said. She didn't respond just spaced out.

"How you feelin? You still bleedin? Did it hurt? How bad did it hur-

"Lisa can you stop askin her shit!?"i semi-yelled cutting Lisa off. This girl was askin her so much stuff like she was a reporter it some sort.

"When I was a little girl, I would always take some clothes and put it under my shirt. I would b-ball it up and act like I was pregnant- I mean forreal with my hand on my back, just like one day I knew I would be a mom,"Chili said. That made me feel sad, forreal.

"Yo-you should've kept it,"i said patting her leg.

"Yea, and we could just pretend you weren't!"Lisa said.

"Yea but how could she had done that?"i asked.

"Well with the baggy clothes she wears, she could've hid it,"she said.

"Yea, dancin and singin around like nothin didn't happen!"i said with us laughing. Lisa got up and started dancing while I sang, which put a smile on all our faces.

"You stupid Lisa,"Chili said. We sat bac down and then it got serious again.

"When we blow up, you can have ask any babies as you want. And when we do, we gone make this one count,"Lisa said. I nodded my head and then we started talkin again.

After about tie hours, me and Lisa left. I dropped her off at her house and I went home. I took my shower, kissed my mom goodnight and went to bed. TLC.

______________________________

A little short but was it good? Plzzzz comment, and vote!!!!

Give me ideas please.

Queen B is coming to Kansas City!!!!!

My girl doee