We're screwed

Summer were the months of heat waves, and shockingly dry afternoons. The heat would bounce off the streets of Suna, and cause an illusion of wavering images.

when the perspiration would surface on your forehead, your cheeks, the bridge of your nose, and run in rivulets down your face until you became sodden.

Naruto was doing no better In the haze of the afternoon he could feel the loose shirt start to cling to his back in places and there was a slight sting to his eyes.

But this didn't stop him no it only held the determination he mustered in a firm grasp assuring him that this was indeed real as he stomped down the streets of Suna kicking up sand that trailed lazily away with the spare few breezes.

His blood was all but boiling in his veins and it wasn't the sun raining its rays of approval as it watched him darting in between people on their way home.

His teeth were gritted grinding against each other as his hands were tugging at the sleeves of his shirt readjusting them on his callused hands.

Shoulders taut with tension rolled forward as Naruto's eyebrow continuously twitched quirking upward every few seconds.

He just needed a few hours to deal with all the legal jargle that made up for establishing trade routes between Konohagakure and Sunagakure. Just a wee bit few and he would be set to enjoy his day.

But no that did not seem possible not when it came to the "puppet master" Kankuro who lost the baby. His baby his Keyori in the span of two hours. Him a seasoned chunin lost a child barely of one year to the mercy of a desert.

Kankuro is going to pay dearly for this abberation on his part.
__________________________________
"I said I was sorry!"

With a wordless snarl, the Uzumaki simply unfurled his fist from Kankuro's currogated clothing and watched as he tumbled to the floor.

Naruto had no patience for his feeble apologies. He was also no fool to disregard the fact that Keyori was still missing.

Slumping into an empty chair, Naruto zeroed in on Kankuro's form on the floor. He had a little more than a hour and a half before he was scheduled to meet some of Sunagakure diplomats.

Kankuro's point of view
It was the way Naruto smiled at me, like he knew everything I didn't, and knew, just absolutely knew, that I was going to walk out of this room with or without a limb. Not a flicker of doubt, not one wavering glimpse of failing or utter mistake. It scared me.

Closure was brought upon the bit of gratifying pleasure that Naruto's pride always got the better the him. But with this new attitude, I couldn't tell how dangerous he had become, how close he is burying my head in the sand.... Like how Gaara used to.

In front of me, spiked hair smoothed to the right and his beige duster and brown shirt, looking immaculate, was Naruto.