S+laughter

Recap
He looked away. "Ibiki if you would?"
_______________________________________

The aforementioned man gaited from his place outside the councilmen Chambers, bringing with him silver starred personnel.

Civilian aplenty fixed the cicatrix-blemished-injury ridden whips of his skin with a disdainful, judging stare.

"Uzumaki-sama," the incline of his head was bowed respectively. "The interrogation ward has been able to salvage very little from our new ward, but rest assured all will be divulged."

"The council's Thank you, Ibiki-san and at the earliest possible convenience will be fine."

He nodded. "Of course."

Chewing on his words slowly, Naruto rolled the idea on his tongue with hesitance.

Oh how to proceed.

He leaned-reclined-rested on the back of his chair and flapped a hand toward the furthest wall.

"Inoichi-san, if you will..."

The Yamanaka Scion stood with resolute finality, sequencing his hands to create a field of chakra capable of mimicking a camera's film.

An image crisped to the tiniest detail of origin displayed the pudged smiles of his charges.
_______________________________________
Tsume was impressed.

He had confidence, she'd give him that, the chargin that set his chin was firing her spirit.

Curved orbs continued to hawk at him, tracking the clench of every tooth, tightening of both palms, every corded muscle pulsing forth in the sallow collarbone.

He turned, twitched an eyelid towards the council of civillians, jawing a contemptible snarl. "So you see."

Sorry that this chapter is so short, I've tried to rewrite this many times, but nothing came to me. I'll try to have another chapter out by next week and once again apologise for it being so short.