Disappointment

Recap.
In front of me, spiked hair smoothed to the right and his beige duster and brown shirt, looking immaculate, was Naruto.
~~~¿¿¿¿~~~¿¿¿~~~¿¿¿¿~~~¿¿¿~~~
For the first time since Subaku no Gaara lost control of the one tailed beast did Kankuro ever feel pure unadulterated fear.

He watched with bated breath as Naruto's eyes fluttered closed in tense relaxation- as much as an oxymoron as that sounded- faint creased lines that puckered around his eyes falling away with the tremourous oscillating beat of Kankuro's heart.

No. Oh no.

The entirety of the conference room seemed to fade in color as one. The sounds penetrating through the adjacent opening of the door lessened in sonority, and the shadows that licked up the walls colored of Almond contrasted sharply with the furniture shaded in Sodona red.

The floor in which Kankuro kneeled upon seemed reinforced with chakra as it dug painfully into his knees pressing the bone, irritating the skin.

And beneath it all, was the forebearance of danger, the slight smell of metallic liquid and hardened metal, the sound of flesh being sliced into just out of hearing.

And when Naruto opened his eyes, Kankuro might as well as forgotten to breath his heart refused to pick up the fluctuating pattering inside his still body.

Each orb filled with the smattering amount of boysenberry purple threading into an abstract flowering display of power was directed at himself.

Kankuro almost dropped his poised Kunai out of sheer fright.

The air itself felt thick, the artificial light stuttered its yellow radiance with the underlying pulse of Naruto's anger.

And the once round irises became the thin slits of a predator, blue beams of a practiced glare rained down upon the high ranking chunin of the sand.

Naruto stood, but he looked much to tall, like a fox that eyed the canary who now quivered in its place like a mere child.

The intonation of voices died. Kankuro couldn't even hear the sound of his blood rushing into his pounding ears. Naruto's voice carried the sparse distance between them. Floating around them like the stale wind of a burial ground whispering sweet nothing's of power.

"Young man, I don't believe you have answered my questions?"

Without the utterance of a threat or the twitch of a facial tick, the hidden Anbu stood erected in their spots and were gently ejected from the room as the conference door swung closed.

The chunin couldn't utter and excuse to save his hide, his body refused to move even half the centimeter for the tendril like wisps holding him to the floor. Oxford blue orbs held his mind captive.

"It is unrefined of one held in such a position, young man, to not answer a question. It is not done. Are we in a accordance?"

Kankuro's knees were weak, his arms shaken. His kunai was in his hands, but that was miles away. He couldn't even muster the courage to blink.

"Nod for me, young man. Agree with me that it was inappropriate to loose such a young lady to the streets of a village."

The boy shook everything he could in agreement. A sigh escaped the creature in front of him, as he felt snake like tendrils slowly pull him out of the room. The last sound he heard as the door closed was almost disappointed in him, which somehow hurt even worse than the reprimand.

"The boy needs to learn responsibility."

Well that was the end of this chapter. I formally apologize for not updating writers block hit me in The sternum hard and I couldn't seen to think of anything. But I shall be able to post another one within the week.