11 ➵ 20 years

Silveena

I felt my my heart beating again. I felt the warmth in my body. I felt my blood rushing through me.

I took a gasp of air. My legs were wobbly and I felt weak. I was going to fall until a pair of arms caught me. I opened my eyes to see that Peter was the one that has caught me.

"Peter!" I said as I pulled him in for a hug. I was so happy that I were to live again and see him.

We parted the hug and stared at each other for a second. He then pulled me in for a kiss, a passionate one. I felt the sparks fly up my spine. His warm lips with mine made me feel like everything I wanted.

But I knew I won't have them forever.

"Uh-em." We heard someone clear their throat. We stopped kissing and looked at Edmund, Lucy, Susan, and Aslan staring at us. Peter helped me stand up on my feet, since they were a bit still wobbly, and then we adjusted ourselves.

My cheeks turned red knowing that it was my father who had probably cleared his throat. I've never felt this feeling. I've never felt embarrassed in front of my father. It's probably because I never even met him.

The coronation of the Pevensies begin. All four walk down the isle as the centaurs have their swords up. Peter stares at me and gives me a cute half smile. I smiled back. The Pevensies arrived at their chairs and stand by them. My father and I were standing in the middle. Of course, I was standing next to Peter.

"To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the valiant." Aslan says and then Tumnus places a silver crown flowery crown on her head.

"To the great western woods, King Edmund, the just." Aslan says and then Tumnus places a silver crown on his head.

"To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan, the gentle." Aslan says and Tumnus places a golden flowery crown on her head. My favorite part is coming up.

"And to the clear northern skies, King Peter, the magnificent." Aslan says and then Tumnus places a golden crown on his head. And him to think that he wasn't a king to Narnia.

"Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars come raining down from the heavens." Aslan says. I smile so big at my father because he made this all happen. He knew well this would happen. I still can't believe my father is the great lion king of Narnia.

"Long live King Peter! Long live Queen Susan! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Lucy!" Everyone cheered. We then clapped at our kings and queens of Narnia.

We were all enjoying the feast and the instruments being played. Peter and I were dancing as everyone else danced too. This... This is a night to remember.

Today seemed so... Unreal. I felt so
Alive and awake. My mother is no more. She's gone. It upsets me, but it had to be in order for Narnia to feel this great again.

"Come, I wanna show you something." Peter whispered in my ear. I nodded and we both went in many halls in the castle.

"Where are we going?" I asked Peter as I laughed.

"You'll see." He says. He then opened a door to reveal a king sized bed. There was gold here and there. Out of no where, I heard barking. I looked at a door that was slightly opened. I walked to it and pushed it open.

There, I saw Misha and another puppy just like him. It was a girl husky. Aww.

"Silvieee!" Misha said with excitement and then ran to me. I kneeled to the floor and picked him up. I hugged him tightly and kissed his little head.

"Oh, Misha! How much I've missed you! And- oh! Who's your little friend?" I asked and then looked down at the other puppy.

"Princess Silveena! It's an honor to meet you. I'm Coral." She says. I had a cry face because of how cute her teeny weeny voice is.

"Aw! Come here, Coral." I said. She ran to me and jumped in my arms. I gave her a hug and both licked my face.

"Now, there is food over at the dining hall if you want any. If not, then you can both play outside, but not too far." I said. They looked at each other and ran off. I chuckled and stood up to face Peter.

"You're the sweetest person I've ever met." He said as he grabbed my hand and swayed it around.

"Like I haven't been told that by you." I said remembering when we were walking to the frozen waterfall a couple days ago and him telling me that I was the sweetest person he knows. I blushed at that memory that I'll cherish.

"Well, let me tell you another thing." He began. I nodded and to let him say what he's going to say. Honestly, I'm scared to know what he's going to say. Anything can come out of his mouth.

"Will you be my queen?" He asks.

It's been 20 years since Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy have been crowned king and queen of Narnia. All four of them went horse riding whist I went to look for my father since he requested me to go see him instantly.

I arrived in his forest and saw him laying on a rock looking down. I went to him and sat next to him. I looked down at what he was seeing. It was Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy horse riding and talking.

"They'll be leaving soon, Silveena. In a matter of seconds, actually." My father said. I sighed and looked down. I was expecting this day to come.

"I know, father." I said with a glum look. I won't be seeing Peter anymore for the longest.

"It's ok, Silveena. They will come back soon." My father says. A tear strolled down my cheek. But the good news is-is that they'll come back.

"Yea... But in probably hundreds of years. Maybe more." I said with sadness. I didn't want to loose Peter and wait for hundreds of years for him to come back.

"That's for sure. You do remember the deal with the witch, right?" He asks me.

"It's haunts me everyday." I said as I remembered the deal I made with my mother 20 years ago.

And that's a wrap for this story!
It only took me about 2 weeks to complete it. I hope you like it! Book two will come out probably today or tomorrow.
Stay tuned! Much love,
Lyn