02 - The Ultimate (Unicorn) Squad

[EDITED]

《Bwahahahahaha! Wahahahaha! Bwahahaha!!》

I woke up to the sound of a creepy evil laugh. Don't ask why I made that as my alarm tone.I sleepily opened my eyes but instantly closed them when blinding light mercilessly striked them. Oopsie. I forgot to turn off the lights yesterday night. I slowly opened them again and this time, it was successful. What time is it anyway? I fished for my phone under my pillow and unlocked it. Oh. It's 6:30 am. What the hell bruh?! Why the hell do I need to wake up this early?! Cue my facepalm. I placed my phone in the nearby drawer and grumpily stood up to take a warm, long shower.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or maybe not.

"YOU SICK ASSHOLE! MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCHY GOOSE!" I screamed in shock as ice cold water made contact with my pale skin  instead of a warm one. I quickly removed my hand out of the tub and glanced at the faucet to find out that it was missing its heater.

Why is my life in Japan full of unlucky shit? Please answer me kami-sama. I waited until the tub is full and then went in. I flinched when my body was fully enveloped in the cold water. I decided to bear with the temperature because I would prefer to freeze rather than to smell bad. I'm a rather hygenic person ya know? I finished my supposed to be long bath in less than ten minutes and quickly dressed up into my uniform with pink colored long sleeves over it. I grabbed my backpack and went down after staring at my reflection one last time.

"Sachiyo?" A female voice spoke to me.

"Oh! Good morning Mizuki-san" I bowed with a small smile.

"You're up early" She noted while she continued trudging towards the kitchen.

"Yes. I accidentally set my alarm in a wrong time and I couldn't return to sleep so I figured I'll just wake up early." I told her while setting my bag in a dining chair.