07 - First Hurdle! Bring It On!

[EDITED]

Classes resumed the following day but I didn't want to go

Classes resumed the following day but I didn't want to go. We got a lot of work to do in school and I'm too lazy to do it and besides, I lost motivation for school long time ago. I want something new. Something I can learn from, is fun and interesting and very far from our normal routine of going to classes and cooking to impress the teachers. So begrudgingly, I dragged my body down the dining area to start having breakfast with Rindo who was trailing behind me at the same state as I if not worse. Rindo stayed over last night in my room cause it was raining hard. The storm died down around midnight though.

"Sachi!" Someone called me over and I slowly walked towards the source.

"Oh? Shu-senpai..... What is it?" I asked as I stared at my excited looking senpai.

"It's time for the Totsuki Friendship and Rapport Training Camp!" Kai-senpai who was standing beside him replied for Shu-senpai who only nodded eagerly.

"Totsuki what?" I asked once more confused at everything happening.

"It would be nice to see the dreadful faces of those who almost got expelled. Too bad those expelled would not be going here to get their things. I'll miss their priceless expressions" Shu-senpai ignored my question and began ranting about expulsion of the students.

"Niiiceeee. You call me up here to inform me of some camp but you wouldn't even explain what the fuck it is for?" I mumbled out loud before spotting a weird looking flier on the table. Quietly, I glanced at Rindo who was dozing off while still standing up right. I released a long sigh before walking near the table.

'Why am I stuck with these people again?' I thought as I grabbed the flier and began reading through it.

"So basically, this is a camp for first years where you spend five days in the Totsuki Resort to be trained by alumni of our school and some teachers. " I concluded as I placed the sheet of paper back down the table.

"How did you know that?" The two males turned to look at me and I felt irritation hit my whole being.

"Well since two gentlemen wouldn't bother telling me an answer to my question, I decided to read this flier you kindly left in the table. What's up with this anyways?" I referred to the whole camp thing.