12 - The Main Tournament

[EDITED]

Right after the judging, the top four or something was announced

Right after the judging, the top four or something was announced. I feel guilty since I didn't notice Rindo's boyfriend.. I mean rival in our block. I mean I know I should stop teasing the both of them because Rindo is getting pissed already but I can't deny the chemistry between the two of them. I had a class with him once and his station was right beside mine so me being the nosy person I am, teased him to death about Rindo and he threw me a pan with a really flushed face. Rindo denies it all the time but there is a slight reluctance. What is it that I see? The successor of Sherlock Holmes shall find out soon enough but going back to the topic I went far from.. Akamine something is part of the four candidates chosen in our block. The other three being I, Eishi and some guy I didn't bother remembering the name of. I feel as if I'm part of the boys now that I realize I'm the only girl who 'survived' in our block. I heard from the 'whispers' of the audience that the four from the other block was Rindo, Satsuki, Akiyama and some other guy named Guchicken? Uhhh... That doesn't sound right but.... I forgot... Moving on, I also noticed some pretty impressive chefs in our block. Too bad they didn't make it. I think their names are, Saito, Megishima and Akanegakubo. They were good but they still lack something. Any of them could easily beat the guy I forgot the name of but the guy knows some interesting tricks... then again he wouldn't last long.

"You... Aren't you going to practice?" I looked up to see the three talented chefs I mentioned earlier.

"I dunno. Maybe later" I shrugged as I adjusted my position so I was sitting cross legged on the floor of the arena.

"Tsukasa left already" Saito informed which made me huff

"I'm not blind besides, it's not like I will die if he's not beside me" I whispered before sighing and closing my eyes.

"It's annoying" I looked up at the petite female who was pouting while gripping her bear tightly.

"What is?" I asked as I stared at her darkened ones.

"Why are you so calm?! It's as if you don't care if you win or lose! Why don't you consider the feelings of those who failed?! It's annoying how laid back you are when everyone else is crestfallen! You won! At least show some effort!" I listened as the girl shout at me while I remained calm.