06 - Sachiyo and the Totoro Onesie

[EDITED]

Just as planned, Eishi and I went up to my room to chat around after we ate the food we cooked

Just as planned, Eishi and I went up to my room to chat around after we ate the food we cooked. The storm hasn't passed and I could feel my body shivering slightly whenever the wind manages to enter through the open windows of the dorm. Currently, I was sitting in a cross legged position on the floor with a really huge panda in between my legs and I was cuddling it like no tomorrow. It's so comfy. Eishi went to the bathroom and I was patiently waiting for him. What should I tell him? I heard the door open and close before the soubd of footsteps neared me. Knowing who it was, I didn't bother turning back around and instead stared at the space before me.

"Sachiyo?" I snapped out of it when I heard Eishi calling me. Placing a smile on my face, I looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked. My voice was slightly muffled by the stuffed animal but you could still understand it.

"You were staring at the wall" He told me, occupying the same spot I was staring at earlier.

"Oh? Was I?" I replied as I readjusted my position.

"What do you want to know about me?" I questioned him, my eyes on the floor.

"Well... Just tell me your lifestory or something." He answered while I froze. This what I was avoiding. I let out a deep breath but still talked.

"I was... born here in Japan. Kyoto to be more specific." I started as I remembered what my father told me.

"My parents were always travelling since they are always trying to expand our business. They can't just leave me alone so they brought me along almost everytime. That was why I tried to learn as much languages as I can. Then when I turned 7, we moved in France. Until today, we are still residing there. I was shocked when my father suddenly told me that I was going to study here." I continued.

"I was home schooled my entire life so I'm not really used to socialising but I still try my best. To be honest, there's not much about my life... Well.... None that you should know at this time" I finished as I stared at his eyes. A look of understanding spread on his face and he nodded.

"That's fine.. What would you like to learn about me?" He asked while I gave a thankful smile. I asked him questions and he answered them all. I'm really grateful that he didn't push the topic further. As you can see, I am extremely uncomfortable about it. Our talk suddenly ended when a Kai-senpai and Shu-senpai suddenly barged in.