I hate you

Lyric's P.O.V

I smiked at the guy before remembering Miss Cartmel is checking our rooms to see if we're asleep as I got caught when a bitch sniched.I held Jayvon in my arm tightly before taking of.I felt it was a bit rude but he followed me so maybe he wanted to ask something.Turning the corner of the bakery I quickly shoved Jayvon through the window onto his bed.

I was about to join him when the man called out "Hey wait!"I turned around fixing my bum on the outside windowsill."What's your name?"

Why does he wanna know!Is he gonna take me away!

"Lyric"I blurted out forgetting my thoughts and pushed myself through the window,shutting it behind me.I changed the young child into his batman pj's.

Lifting him uo he yawned signing he was sleepy so before I left I tucked him into bed

Lifting him uo he yawned signing he was sleepy so before I left I tucked him into bed."No,don't go"he called me back."Want song"I sighed sitting on the edge of the bed thinking of what song to sing when the lyrics of 'Soap by Melanie Martinez'

Think I just remembered something
I think I left the faucet running
Now my words are filling up the tub
Darling, you're just soaking in it
But I know you'll get out the minute
You notice all your fingers pruning up
I'm tired of being careful, tip toe, trying to keep the water warm
Let me under your skin
Uh oh there it goes, I said too much, it overflowed
Why do I always spill?
I feel it coming out my throat
Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
God I wish I never spoke
Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap

After the words left my mouth he was sound asleep.I layed my lips ontop his forhead and left the room to face the one person I didn't want to see.

Jamal's P.O.V

"Lyric"the girl said before dissappearing through the window,leaving me confused.
She looked just like me,or was I just trippin?
I shook the thought out my head and walked back to the apartment feeling guilt in my chest from the argument.

Time skip

I unlocked the door to find the house quiet as ever,everything untouched like it was a brand new house.I slipped of my coat and hung it up when my eyes caught a sheet of paper on the kitchen counter.
It was from Michael.

Dear Jamal

Im sorry,im so sorry.
I feel like everything has changed since when we met to now.
I feel like your a different person than the one I loved.
I sorry but I feel like you don't care about me any more.
By the time you say this note I'll be on a plane to go live with my parents.

Dont bother come lookimg for me.

Your ex,Michael

After reading the note I scrunched it up and put it in the bin.
"Who needs him..."I uttered the words when tears spilled from my eyes.I sunk to the ground,why am I crying.Yeah,I lost the one that I loved but is he really worth crying over?
I violently wiped my eyes and sloppily walked into the room which I once shared,changes into my silk pajamas and fell asleep.

Lyric's P.O.V

Miss Cartmel was standing in front of me,nostrils flares and everything.I went to run but she grabbed my shoulder pushing me into the wall."Where were you?"she questioned looking straight into my eyes.The intimidating look was for me to crack but I was strong."I was playing hot & cold with Jayvon."

Lyric,really...

"In the middle of the night!"I nodded slowly hoping she would belive my lie.She let go of my shoulder she had been gripping,walkimg of glaring at me.I breathed out a sigh of relief amd ran up to my room.

I breathed out a sigh of relief amd ran up to my room

Lyric's room

I shut the door changing into my pajamas.

Pouncing into bed I had thoughts of the man I had just met