Im okay

(Lyric in media)

Ms Cartmel's P.O.V

"WIS CARMEL,WER LYWIC"There was a slight tug at my pencil skirt,it was Jayvon.He look up at me,his caramel eyes full of curiosity.

Its a shame his mum weren't able to look after him.His dad had died in a car accident a few days after his birth amd his mum fell into depression and drugs.A neighbour heard his crys and went to the house,kicking down the door to find his mother hanging from the ceiling fan.She called 911 but she was to late.The woman had told me what had happened with Jayvon and I was sure he would fit right in.

"She'll be back soon hun,just be patient"I told him,hoisting him up and carrying him to his room

"She'll be back soon hun,just be patient"I told him,hoisting him up and carrying him to his room."BUT I WAN HERW!"He pounded his tiny fists against my chest,his eyes were shut tightly as he threw his little fit.I held his wrists back looing him sternly in the eyes.He quickly to notice to my actions and stopped.Turning the handle of the door,Jayvon jumped out of my arms and threw himself into his bed.His head buried into the pillows.

"Jayvon,it's ok,"I rubbed my hand on the small childs back,his crys were loud but was muffled by the pillow."When has Lyric ever let you down?"His face lifted with freash tears stains"NEVA"His lips curled up into a smile.I layed a kiss on his forhead as left him to colour in his book.

Walking down the stairs,a wet Lyric stepped through the door.Her head hung low with gentle drops of rain sliding down her hair."Lyric,are you ok?"I asked,locking door behind her and pulling her to the bathroom."Im ok,in fact im positive"she answered me,her eyes fixed on the ground.Her hands picked up her towel and dried herself of."Come on Lyric lets get you into some fresh clothes"I reached for her top when she pulled away from me,pulling her arm around her stomach.

"I can do it myself."She pushed me out the room leaving me concerned.What was up with her.

Lyric's P.O.V

I slid down my door,my hand still around my stomach.I looked down to see it covered in purple bruises.My eyea watered at the sight of it,what did I do to deserve that.I slid of the wet clothing,throwing it into the basket and put on my pajamas.

I slid of the wet clothing,throwing it into the basket and put on my pajamas