Really!?

Lyric's P.O.V

I smiled lightly at the boys in front of me,I walked towards them when the door knock."Juciy,you took you're time " Lucious said,leaning forward against his desk."Meet Lyric,she's the girl Cookie thinks is her daughter."He walked up to me,his body towering over me.His hands brushed through my hair and pulled a strand out."Ahh"I rubbed the spot on my head,glaring up at him.Pulling out a sealed bag and putting my strand in there.

"Thank you"He whispered in my ear before leaving the room silent.I turned to face Lucious with a questioning look and so did everyone else."What?"He looked at us,smirking at Cookie."I brought him over so he could prove if Lyric is atualy our daughter."My face turned into a smile,I was gonna hug him but he stood up staring at me.

"Lu,were gonna go chill downstairs ok"Cookie and the boys left the room,leaving me and Lucious alone.He grabbed my arm pushing me against the wall,his face full of anger."Look,I honestly don't give two fucks if you're my daughter.If you are, then congratufucktuations.You finally have a family."His fist connected with my stomach causing me to fall to the ground in pain."Get up!"I sorely rose from the floor to have my throat clenched.I clawed at his hand whilst he pulled me closee to his face " Don't think that we care about you just cause you might be our daughter"

He finally let go of my throat . Breathing heavily I caught my breath soon  enough to run out the room passing Cookie with the boys."Lyric,were you going?"One of the boys called out,he was tall,I guess it was Andre."I need to go...I f-forgot we had someone comming over at t-the h-house."I avoided his eyes for him to not see the pain I was in."It's ok,we'll talk tomorrow"He smiled at me,walking of to the room were the guys were,possibly telling them what I said.

I passed the reception,thankfully Becky wasn't there to question me.So I exited the building,removing my flannel and covering my body from the rain.I just wish I could find a family that would like me.I haven't even spent a whole day with them and one of them hates me already.Why do I even exist.

I looked up to a second of bright lights and a moment of darkness.