new home pt2

Jamal's P.O.V

Why is this guy so special to Lyric?Are they dating?..
I brushed my thoughts aside to follow Lyric and the others to to her room.
"Everything you need is in her huh?"I questioned her,she nodded.
"Okay hurry up and pack"

Alex's P.O.V

"Pack?..."I stood frozen with the little man in his hand.
"Go to your room Jay,I need to talk to Lyric "The boy ran off avoiding the words that were soon to come,I glared at Lyric.
"So what you were just gonna turn up and leave?"
She didn't look up,Jamal's gaze fell to the floor as well,I asked again only with more anger and fustraition."You know what,just go save me the pain "I stormed off,out of her room and slamming the door to mine.
How could she just drop us like that.

Lyric's P.O.V

"Alex!"I called out to him but he ignored,I don't blame him I deserve it.I turned to Jamal,a guilty look still smothered on his face.
"You can go talk to him,it's OK" I smiled and thanked him before rushing off to Alex's room.

"Alex!?"Knocking the door I asked expecting a response but there was none.
"Please Alex I'm sorry"
"Why should I believe you?"His voice broke in the middle of his sentence,he was crying.Alex hated crying and I caused it.It made him feel weak.
"Your gone for the longest time and then come back to tell us your leaving permanently!"Alex's voice grew in frustration and anger.I couldn't see his face but I knew he looked sad despite his tone.

"Alex please..."I whispered,my voice started to brake."I'm sorry,please forgive me but their my family"

"The same family that left you"

"But-"

"The same one that forgot about you"

"I'm kno-"

"We were the ones that were there for you but you go running to them as you set eyes!"Alex swung the door open,his face full of tears.His brown orbs full of sadness,piercing into my heart.
"Why does everyone I love leave me"
Tears started again.Quikly I wrapped my arms around his shaking body,rubbing his back in the process.
I tilted his face to meet mine.

"Hey listen",staring into his eyes I'm not leaving you and I never will"
He sniffed.

I showed his our friendship bracelet from when we were 6.

Flashback
Tears burnt my eyes after being pushed down again.
"Stop hurting her"
"What you gonna do about it flower boy?"
What was he doing?The boy stood in front of me,arms wide protecting me on the floor.
"Move flower boy " The bullies threatened slowly stepping closer.
"Protecting your girlfreind"That evil smirk on his face,I hated it . Suddenly, the boy pushed the bully to the ground.He fell hard before he stormed of  back to the house

"Why did yo-"before I could finish my sentence,I heard crying.It was him.He was facing away from me but his body shook from his sobs.
"Hey,don't cry " I wiped his tears then hugged him tightly.He returned the hug.

"Why do they hurt you?"His eyes still wet from tears."You don't deserve it " He held my wrist with the bracelets tightly.I decided to give him one of the as I had two."Here,we can be freinds if it stops you from crying"
"We'll always be there for each other won't we?"I asked.
He nodded.

I neatly fixed the bracelet around his wrist and looked at him."Thank you " We hugged again.

End

"I'm here for you " I wiped his tears"Always"

Alex's P.O.V

"Always"
I grasped my arms around Lyric's body desperately.Her arms wrapped around me and rubbed my back calming me.
"I'll make sure I visit"
"You better " We laughed through our fallen faces.

"Lyric you ready to go?"Out of nowhere, Jamal's voice called.I looked back at Alex,then at Jamal and back at Alex.

Alex walked of to my room"Don't worry,don't worry I'll help you pack"