who's he

Previously

"Look,Lyric,im sor....."My apology was cut short when Lyric hugged me with the strength she had left.

"I forgive you"

Lyric's P.O.V

"I forgive you " my hands stayed wrapped around my father neck,his returned it with a comforting rub on the back.It was a confusing and rough start we got of to but I'm sure this is a new beginning.

The door opened turning everyone's focus there,it was the doctor.He was reading of a clip board in his hand as he stepped closer to bed I and Andre were layed upon.
"So Mr Lyon,the results have returned and your children are able to be removed from hospital,make sure Lyric has lots of rest and Andre under watch of what he does and his medication" 

I sighed,still layed beside on the bed ready to step out of the hospital.I scanned the room,Andre and Rhonda are talking along with mom,Jamal and Hakeem sat together,smiling.

Time skip

Jamal's P.O.V

Were going back to Lyric's foster home to get her back.Thirsty has already dealt with the legal issues to have court permission so all we have to do is go in and come back out.Simple right

Dad parked the car in front of the home before Lyric and I stepped out to collect her stuff.Lyric knocked on the door to a little child,looked about four.
"LWWICC!"He shouted and immediately launched himself onto Lyric,his hand tightly gripping onto her waist.I found it cute he was small.
"Hey Jayvon,how are you,you good?"
The boy smiled back stretching his arms up so Lyric could carry him.

"Lyric?"

We both turned to a boy Lyric's age.

"ALEX!"She ran to him with an arm open as she had Jayvon in the other

"ALEX!"She ran to him with an arm open as she had Jayvon in the other.He hugged her and spun her round while they both laughed.

Who's he?