Love Me (Matty)

Today was the shoot of the 'Love Me' music video. I couldn't be more excited, it was my favorite song on the album and last night Matty was telling me about how the aesthetic of the video is gonna be pink and just how silly and creative it was gonna be. Im so lucky to be Matty's girlfriend and be able to join the boys on the shoot.

Matty and I were now sat in the bands dressing room and Matty was getting his makeup done. He honestly looked so hot with that blue eyeshadow with red underneath. I stared at him in aw of how beautiful he looked.

"What are you staring at, love?" He said turning towards me while the makeup artist left because she was done.

"You. Because you're so gorgeous." I said walking over hugging him.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"I think they're getting dressed. Why won't you be in the video too, y/n?" Matty said looking down at me caressing my cheek.

"I told you Matty. I don't want fans to start to speculate and come up with rumors, and come between us. I'd rather stay quiet about us for a little longer." I said looking down not wanting Matty to be mad at me.

"But y/n, i wanna show you off. Please at least have a little bit in the video." Matty said taking my face in his hands requiring me to look up at him.

"No babe. But i will be here to watch and support you. Maybe next music video?" I said smirking.

"Fine. If you must have it your way." He said jokingly hugging me again.

I sat next to the director and it was such a magical experience watching the boys jam out and film the hot tub scene as well. Until I realized Matty would have to lick girls' legs and act all lovey-dovey with another girl. Im not one to get jealous, its just, it hurt me a little for him to be showing that level of affection to somebody else and not at least tell me before hand.

I didn't wanna watch anymore, so as soon the director yelled 'cut', i bolted off set and ran backstage to the dressing room, crying. It took Matty 20 minutes to come backstage to see whats wrong.

"Baby! Whats wrong? Im sorry I didn't chase after you, the director wouldn't let me." Matty said walking twoards the couch and sitting down next to me.

"I didn't know you'd be licking girls and making out with them..." I trailed off.

"Y/n, im not cheating on you. If thats what your implying." Matty said putting his hand on my thigh trying to comfort me.

"I know you're not, it just hurts. Say if you werw in my shoes and saw my grinding up on guys. Even if it was for creative purposes. You would be uncomfortable too." I said not looking at him.

"Y/n." He said turning my head twoards him. "We dont have to use any of that footage if you dont want. If you're uncomfortable or its making you sad, then i dont wanna put it in my video. You matter so much to me. And i dont want a video to come between us."

"No! Matty listen. I need to get over myself. If this is the aesthetic of the video, and that is what needs to go in to fit the concept of the video than so be it. I was just caught off guard." I said cuddling into his chest while his arm wrapped around me.

"Are you sure y/n?" He said still unsure.

"Yes babe. Im sorry. I love you." I said kissing him.

"Love you more." He said kissing back.

The boys finished filimg for the day and i was so excited to see the final product. Matty was so sweet and i loved him so much.

--

Sorry that my first imagine wasnt that good. They will get better promise. Hope you all enjoy Molly and I's imagine book! Write soon! x

-Z👑