George Damniel (George)

You and George were sitting on the couch watching some Tim burton movie, you weren't exactly sure which one. But George seemed pretty into it. You'd look up at him and watch him watch the movie. You'd watch him eat popcorn but miss his mouth and the popcorn fall down and you feeding it to him and him just smiling at you then planting a kiss on your forehead. You were both snuggled pretty close and George would trace his finger tips along your thigh, and honestly it was kinda turning you on. And he knew he was, but he was pretending to not really pay attention to it.

" G, this movie is boring." You say snuggling deeper under his arm.

" what? This movie is awesome." He explains.

" babe I've seen it like twenty times. It's not entertaining anymore." You say in a wake whiny time.

" that what do you wanna watch?" He asks looking at you.

" I don't want watch anything." You say.

" okay then what do you wanna do?" He asks.

" hm.. I dunno." You say laying your head on Georges chest.

" well I don't know what to tell you babe." He says laughing a bit.

" kiss me?" You ask looking up at him with big eyes. He smiles at you and cups your face and kisses you softly. But you didn't exactly went softly right now. So you kiss back a bit rougher. Moving your lips a little faster agents his, and he got what you were getting at. He soon fights for dominance and bites your lip then runs his tongue along your lips asking for entrance, and you gladly oblige. You then swing your left over George, straddling him in a way as you makeout. The continued for a bit until Georges big hands start roaming up and down your waist and hips, then to your ass lightly squeezing it making you giggle a little bit. You could feel him smirking agents your lips and you could feel him getting hard underneath you.
George was now pulling at the hem of your shirt, pulling it up and breaking the kiss for only a second before his lips crashed back into yours, lightly running is finger tips up and down the sides of your stomach causing chills to run down your spine.

" mm.. George." You moan out breaking the kiss and tugging at his shirt to remove it. You pull it over his head and he reaches around to un-clasp your bra. And when he gets it off his hands are immediately attracted to that area. Lightly squeezing at your breasts and running his thumb over your nipples. Causing your breaking to get heavier and him to smirk at you before he plants kisses on your neck and sucking on your skin, hard enough to leave marks. He then begins to suck exactly on your sweet spot causing you to let out a quiet moan. You could feel Georges lips smirk and he asks
" you like that baby?" His hot breath agent your necks most sensitive spot.
He then moved to your collar bones kissing down to your breasts again, kissing them and sucking lightly on your nipples causing you to go crazy.
" G-George please." You moan out.
" hm.. What baby?" He asks smirking at you.
" please do something... Please baby." You beg needing to be touched.
" as you wish." He says laying you on your back on the couch and him kissing down your stomach, then pulling down your leggings and putting them on the floor. He kisses right above your panties then goes to your thighs kissing you everywhere except where you need him the most.
" G please." You beg, and George know he has you right where he wants you. He slides a finger in your panties and runs his finger up and down your slit, feeling how wet he's gotten you.
" look how wet you are baby. " he says pulling out his finger and then putting said finger in his mouth. Before you had time to react he slid his finger in you quickly, causing you to moan pretty loudly.
His finger worked you up for a bit, and your clit was throbbing to me touched.
" mhm.. Baby you're so hot like this. Moaning under me like this... " he says removing his finger then standing up to remove his pants. You stare intently at how clearly hard he was, which made you want him more.
" you get me so hard baby." He say looking down at himself and then palming himself through his boxers. He'd stare at you intently as he did this, causing you to breath heavily.
" G, please. I need you so badly. Please baby." You beg him not thinking you could control yourself any longer.
He ridded his boxers then came back to you, slowly removing your panties just to antagonize you.
He got between your legs and became to tease your entrance and clit with his head. Causing your breathing to be heavy as you scratched at his back. He then.. Finally pushed into you slowly. Your moans almost instantly filling the room.
He slowly began thrusting into you at a slow pace that gradually got faster. He was hitting your g-spot head on every time, and every time he did caused you to moan. Georges thrusts were now getting fast and sloppy and he was moaning a mess of quiet cuss words and your name.
" f-fuck babe, don't think I'm gonna last much longer." He says into your neck.
" me neither." You say as the feeling in your stomach gets more intense and more intense as you moan Georges name loudly one more time as your orgasm over flows your body. George cums soon after moaning your name quietly as his thrust slow down until he stops and pulls out of you. Both if you, sweaty and breathing irregularity.
" should watch Tim burton movies more often." He says with a smirk causing you to playfully kick him.

--------------------------

hey guys! It's Molly, I'm salty about this smut but I thought I'd give it a go. Thank you for reading!!!! Much love. - Molly