What is #LitCrusaders?

Hello there! *cleverwren waves madly* *tranquilstars laughs unabashedly*

If you're a considerably undiscovered writer that has happened upon this account, we encourage you to read on!

The Lit. Crusaders campaign was borne by us two writers (mentioned above), who have always aspired to get our books into the "Big Leagues" of Wattpad, and in our own ways, we have. tranquilstars's debut novel has been in the Top 50 of Mystery/Thriller for days at a time, and she is easily recognizable as one of the most anti-cliché authors on this platform. cleverwren has written multiple works, and while they don't always have the most punctual updates, have continued to rank higher and higher in their respective genres, and have been recognized in multiple contests, breaking almost every cliché in sight. Because of our own growth as writers and the attention our works have garnered, we thought, "Why don't we help other authors get the attention, aid, and recognition they deserve?"

So, here we are, introducing ourselves as LitCrusaders, ready to act on that internal query we shared.

This campaign is meant to reach out to the books of Wattpad by authors from all walks of life, bringing them to their epitome. The cliché-less, the undiscovered, the underappreciated, the beautiful, the never-seen-before, everything that pushes the boundaries and demands to be seen by the general public. We want you to be seen, not the next-biggest bad-boy-good-girl rom-com written by an author with a million reads and a couple thousand followers. Your needs and aspirations? We're right next to you, and you have our best interest.

Join us as the #LitCrusadersCommunity, where we look forward to promoting and collaborating with you to get the most out of your book! Stay tuned for updates from us, and in the meantime, sit back with that tea (because we all know coffee is too cliché for its own good) knowing that you've found a campaign for you.

L and L, out.