How #LitCrusaders Works

#LitCrusaders serves to bring awareness to deserving undiscovered writers. Because of that, there are several rules that members will have to follow in order for everything to run smoothly:

1. You must follow both of the co-admins: cleverwren and tranquilstars. Both of us will be posting updates about the campaign regularly, so be prepared to read necessary information through our main accounts.

2. When joining the campaign, you need to add the tag #LitCrusaders to your book.

3. You may only enter one book per contest. The good thing about that is that contests will be held monthly.

4. The maximum number of reads a book can have to be eligible for the Lit. Crusaders is 15k, as this is about promoting undiscovered Wattpad authors. If you should exceed that number, you will be added to a reading list of #LitSuccesses, and will likely have a Spotlight Review done (more on that at a later date).

5. You must also add the hashtag that corresponds with the reading list your book will be in. Such as, if your book most closely corresponds with the reading list titled "Salad Days", then along with the campaign tag, you'll have #saladdays. This just ensures no mistakes are made by the admins. More of an explanation on that will be coming soon.

If you have any questions or qualms, feel free to leave a comment below or PM either admin. We are usually fairly quick to reply, tranquilstars, however, is more likely during the week to get back to you quicker (because cleverwren has schoolwork and no Wattpad connection while at school).

The final piece of information we have to share with you is about reading lists--they each stand for a certain type of book. The next chapter will be dedicated to explaining which best fits your works, and how to let us know.

Thank you.

L and L, signing off.