Chapter 3

Hey!

So i decided that every chapter i post up is going to be more than 700 words since you guys like these chapters long

Dont forget to vote and comment what you think.

I hope you enjoy this new chapter

Bye loves!!😘

----------------------------
Recap-

I looked to the side of me and my eyes widend in shock when i saw who was next to me.

"Hello Willow."
-----------------------------
💩(WILLOWS POV)💩

I spun around to Lucy and milly and whispered "See thats the creep i was talking about" i said as i pointed to the guy.

Unfortunatly brown eyes heard me though.

"Hey, i have a name you know" Said brown eyes.

"And that would be...?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Jack" he replied, smiling like an idiot.

Hmm. So the creep has a name.

"Cool, now shut up and let me watch the movie" i said snapping my head around from him so i could focus on the big screen.

"Awe, come on baby. You can hold my hand if you get scared" he said, a cheeky grin forming on his face.

Does this idiot ever shut up!!

"No. Piss off" i spat, and with that i spun around and tried focused on the movie.

Half way through the movie and we are up to the part were the crosses in the girls room spin around and then there is silence.

"Boo" i heared someone whisper in my ear causing me to scream and all eyes in the theatre were on me which earned me a few glares and shushes from the annoyed strangers.

I turned around to see Jack laughing his ass of which i then realised it was him who whispered in my ear.

I punched him in the arm and turned around but then i wish i didnt because that thing that creeps out the girl it the movie jump-scares me from the screen causing me to scream even louder this time causing people to yell at me to shut up and some to even throw popcorn at me.

I sent a glare at brown eyes or Jake or jack i dunno what ever his name is.

-------------------

The movie was finally over and i walked out feeling bloated from all the food i ate.

"I told you not to buy a second slushy" Amelia giggled making me laugh too.

"Hey, it was worth it ok?" I laughed back.

She rolled her eyes at me and we both walked off laughing together.

I pulled out my phone to see i have 2 unread messeges from my mum.

(Mum-🍓 Willow-🍩)

🍓where are you

🍓u were supposed to be back half an hour ago young lady!

What! Half an hour ago? I check ed the time on my phone 9.34pm.

SHIT

🍩SORRY MUM!! The movie finished later than i thought.

A few seconds later mum typed back.

🍓its ok honey. Just get home safely ok? Love you😘😘

🍩ok luv ya 2😘

I turned to Lucy and asked her to drop me off home and with that we stepped into the car and drove off.

Once we reached my house i thanked the girls for the night and with that, they drove off.

I slowly walked into the house and past my mums bedroom only to see that she was sleeping nice and peacefuly.

Then i noticed that something wasnt right.

Where was Mark??

Eh. He was probably out getting drunk at some party banging girls, knowing him.

I decided to let it go and go have a shower concidering i really needed one.

Once i was done i hopped into some PJ's and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

------------------------

I woke up to the beautiful sound of 5sos on my alarm playing Girls talk Boys.

Im not exactly a morning person but when luke Hemmings solo camd on i jumped out of bed and started dancing and jumping on my bed.

Once the song ended i shut off my alarm. I realized that it was my first day back at school and i had like 2 projects due.

I got dreesed in a pair of high waist black shorts and black tank top not bothering to take a shower because i did that last night.

Once i was done i ran down stairs and put myself some breakfast and played games on my phone for a while.

I checked my phone to see the time was 7.10. School started at 7.45 so i made my way out the door leaving a note for mum explaining that i left early.

I kissed Milo (my dog) goodbye and grabbed my pink pennyboard and skated off to school.

-------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter guys!😍

Dont forget to vote and comment telling me what you think

Bye💗