chapter 12

Picture is Blake.

*not edited*

🍍(WILLOWS POV)🍍

I slowly opened my eyes and cringed at the bright light stinging my watery eyes. I looked around and noticed that i was lying down in the nurses office-3 oddly familiar figures sitting on the chairs next to the bed.

I looked closer at the figures and realized who they were. Amelia, the random blonde i ran into and-oh.

Jack.

I groaned and sat up, rubbing the back of my head as i did so.

"Hey. Are u ok" Amelia finaly spoke up. "We were worried about you, i swear i will kill Tiffany for doing this to you"

I chuckled and shook my head "how do you know it was Tiffany?"

"Blondie over here told me" she laughed, guesturing towards the guy Tiffany pushed me into.

"Excuse me!" He gasped sarcastically "The name's Blake, Blake Grey"

"Thanks, for staying with me guys" i smiled.

"She forced me to come" Jack mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear while Amelia shot him a death glare and Blake chuckled.

I took my time to take in Blakes features. He had dirty blonde hair, tanned skin, fit body and a beanie on. Lets just put it this way. Blake was HOT, and had a bit of an aussie accent.

"Where are you from" i asked Blake curiously, wondering if he was actuallly Australian.

"Sydney, Australia. But i came here to start fresh because things wernt going well back home" he replied.

I nodded a replie the  stood up feeling better.

"Ill go get the nurse" Jack said then scurried ouf of the room.

"Whats up with him" i asked, curious of why he was being so... wierd.

"He was making out with some blonde and then i grabbed him and told him to come here coz your our friend" she rushed out before adding "dont worry, because of you that blondes heart wouldnt be shattered, it will just be broken"

"I guess.." i agreed just as Jack came ino the room with the nurse.

"Your free to go, make sure you let your teachers know that you cant do to much, you took one nasty hit, love" she told me.

I nodded and walked out of the office with Blake, Jack and Amelia realizing i have biography next.

"I have biography now guys, do yous?" I asked

"Nope" said jack, popping the p.

"Nah" sighed Amelia.

"Yeah" Blake said, "lets go"

We walked off to class together and as we entered we explained why we were late and sat at the back next to eachother. The class was boring, but Blake and i just talked the whole time about tonights party, we also got assinged a project together.

As i was walking through the halls with Blake, Hayden suddenly jumped out of nowhere and pulled me into girls bathroom, covering my mouth so i my screams came out as muffled noises.

He locked us in a cubicle and spoke up "I am warning you willow, you need to stay away from me. Interupt something like what happened with tiffany again, you know what i will do. I will break you like i did to your fragile heart. You see willow, i never loved you. It was all for fun"

I was on the brim of tears but i refused to cry infront of him.

"You didnt break my heart" i started "you damaged it. I just need to find the right person to help me pick up the pieces and mend it" i finished.

"I did love you once. But that is over. You are a Mondster Hayden" i said, loking him dead in the eye.

Then he growled, like an animal. But what he did next shocked me. He raised his hand and slapped me across th face, hard, and stomped out of the bathroom leaving me in a shocked state, to scared to move.