Chapter 14 part 1

*not edited*

♠(Blakes POV)♠

I rocked up at the party about 10 miniutes ago and grabbed myself a beer.

I pushed through the croud of sweaty teenage bodys and passed a few peole making out in which i rolled my eyes at, wanting them to just get a room.

There were a few people passed out on the lawn as i went outside, trying to get away from the loud heavy music, hurting my ears.

The pool was crouded and there were half naked people swimming while someone barfed into the pool, sending drunk people screaming.

This is one hell of a party and i wouldnt be suprised is whover is cleaning this mess up dies or something.

I remembered that Willow and hef friends were gonna be here so i ran back into the house and looked for Willow.

I finally found her talking to lucy Sarina Amelia and Tylah and noticed there where some guys drooling over them, staring at the girls bodys making me sprint over to the girls.

"Hi by the way, those guys are drooling over yous. Come with me and get away from those perverts" i rushed out, ignoring there vongused expressions and wanting them to get away from the horny teenagers.

We walked into the kitchen and grabbed some drinks.

"Who wants to go dance" Amelia asked, having a stretching smile on her face.

"Sure" the girls replied at once except for lucy who looked a little unsure.

As the girls made their way ro the dance floor, i gave lucy a questioning glance "whats up lucy, you seem a little... distracted..." i trailed off.

"Wait wha- oh nah its ok im fine, just waiting for someone" she rushed out and a smirk made its way to my lips.

"Would the person you happened to be looking for be...Dylan?"

She looked a little shocked and blushed furiously for a second

"How did you- i mean.. pft no of course not. Why would you think that. Im not looking for him. No. But anyway, is there punch?" She tried to cover up and i just smirked.

"Tsk tsk, dont change the subject. By the way, Dylan is coming and your secret is safd with me" i winked and then walked off, trying to find something to do.

Just as i sat on a nearby couch, Natalie walked up to me and sat fown way to close to me on the couch.

"Heyyy blakey boy" she purred, trying to sound seducive but to me she sounded like a desperate hoe.

"Natalie" i nodded back, cringing as she crept closer to me.

She rested her hand on my sholder and whispered in my ear "there are some spare rooms upstairs"

It took me a few seconds to comprehend what she ment and when i did i gaged and turned away

"Sorry but, i dont date sluts" i said and walked away leaving her furious on the sofa.

She... is... so.... annoying.... i swear i will rip her head off if she steps 3ft near me ever again.