Chapter 9

Hey guys,

This is sorta just a fill in chapter beut i hope you like it anyway

Love,
Sarina💗

--------------------
🍕(WILLOWS POV)🍕

The rest of the day seemed to drag on, me avoiding Hayden, the usual.

But one thing that bothered me was the fact that i could not get Jack and our project together off my mind. Seriously, that jackass just HAD to be my partner.

"Hey, Willy Willow, wait up!!" I heard the annoying voice of the thing that happens to be my partner running up to me.

"What do you want jack" it pained me to even speak of his name, he was just so.. so.. ugh.

"Rude much. Anyway, wanna come over my house to work on our project tonight? And also do other things??" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my god, you dirty minded person!" I gasped, wacking his sholder.

He burst into a fit of laughter, using my shoulder to lean on.

I shrugged of his hand and walked over to my locker, getting ready to go walking home for the end of the day.

"Stupid, you didnt anser my question!" He fake pouted, pretending to wipe away a tear.

"Fine, but only to STUDY no other shit" i sighed.

"Yesssss" he said, flinging an arm around my shoulder.

I then heared the sound of annoying heels, tapping and clicking along the floor behind me, making its way towards us.

"Hey Jacky babe and ugh you" she said, making a disgusted face at me.

"Goodbye Tiffany" i said, starting to walk away, but Jack grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"So babe, you wanna come for a bang tonight?" She asked Jack, sticking out her boobs, standing closer to him than necessary.

"Sorry, buisy" he said rolling his eyes and pulling me away.

"Aww, what about tomorrow?" she pouted, leaning closer to him.

"Nah, got better things to do." he said, draging me away leaving a VERY jelous Tiffany behind, standing on her freakin 5000000 inch heels.

"Desperate much" i laughed, looking back at Tiffany who was talking to her little minions, aka fake friends.

"Tell me about it, does she not get what NO means the first 20 times?!"

"Lol" i said, shaking my head.

"So 5pm tonight?"

"Yeah sure"

The bell suddenly rang, flooding the halls with teenage bodys and angry teachers.

I grabbed my bag and walked through the doors, pushing past other people who were desperate to get outside. Honestly, i dont even know what the big deal was, oh wait, it was the football captians birthday and everyone was going out to see him do "The Big Thing".

You see, 'The Big Thing' is where, if your on the Football team you HAVE TO run down to Old Brown's house, sneak in and collect ONE of Old Brown's goldie chocolates from his chocolate box.

Not a big deal? Actually it is. Old Brown used to be a teacher at this school 20 years ago, he had to leave though because of his anger issues and went to jail.

Apparently, he locked one of his students in his attic and fed the poor student his goldie chocolates until one day, he decided to kill the student because he was sick of hearing the students screaming every night.

The students body was found and Old Brown was sent to jail allthough, no one knows how he got let out so easily.

But i think thats just a rumour, faaakkkkeeeee.
---------------