welcoming amelia

*Everybody wanted Scott and Mitch's to have ONE more child, so here it is! The birth of their third daughter, Amelia Faith :) I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree 💖

Mitch woke up in intense pain. Scott calls Candice to stay with the kids at the house while Scott takes Mitch to the hospital to see what is going on.

Thirty minutes later, Mitch is rushed into the operating room because the baby is not moving around much. Scott follows quickly behind. He is worried sick about Mitch and the new baby.

"Scott, Scott!" Mitch says as he begins to cry. "Shhh it's okay Mitchy, it's okay." Scott says as he holds Mitch's hand for support.

"You are going to feel some tugging, Mr. Grassi-Hoying. Take nice deep breaths." Dr. Moore says as she begins the c-section. Scott rubs Mitch's forehead and softly sings in Mitch's ear to help Mitch calm down. After a few minutes of tugging, Amelia Faith is born!

Amelia begins to cry loudly. Mitch and Scott begin to cry happy tears, hearing their new little girl cry for the first time and that she is okay.

"1:37am! It's a girl! Congratulations to you guys!" Dr. Moore says proudly with a smile. The nurse walks over with Amelia to show her to Scott and Mitch real quick and she takes her to get cleaned up.

"Is she okay? She wasn't crying much!" Mitch says as he begins to cry. "It's okay Mitchy, she's okay, I promise." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek. "Please go check on her! Please!" Mitch says as he sniffles.

Scott softly kisses Mitch and walks over to where Amelia is. Amelia is crying loudly as the nurse's clean her up. Scott begins to cry, seeing that his new baby girl is perfectly fine.

"She is a little peanut! She is doing just fine, Mr. Hoying! She had a little bit of fluid in her lungs, but she is nice and clear now." The nurse says as she cleans Amelia's face off. Scott walks over and kisses Amelia's forehead.

Amelia opens her brown eyes and looks at her Papa. "Hi sweety, happy birthday. You are so beautiful." Scott says as he kisses Amelia.

"Does she have a name?" The other nurse asks. "Her name is Amelia. Amelia Faith." Scott says as he holds Amelia's little hand.

"That is such s gorgeous name! Happy birthday Amelia! Would you like to cut Amelia's cord?" The other nurse asks and Scott happily nods.

Scott cuts the rest of the cord proudly. "Awesome job! Let's see how much this precious girl weighs!" The nurse says as she puts Amelia on the scale.

"Six pounds and three ounces!" The nurse tells her assistant. "She is eighteen and a half inches long!" The other nurse says. "So tiny!" Scott says as he smiles at Amelia.

"She was born on Valentine's Day! That is so cool! She is going to get a special blanket and hat with hearts on it. Let's get her wrapped up to see her Daddy!" The nurse says with a smile.

"Aw, that's so neat that she gets a special blanket and hat." Scott says as he takes pictures of Amelia for family and friends to send later.

The nurse and Scott walk back to where Mitch is. "Congratulations, Mr. Grassi-Hoying! Would you like to hold your new daughter?" The nurse asks and Mitch nods. The nurse puts Amelia on Mitch's bare chest.

"Thank you so much! She is so tiny." Mitch says and Scott nods as he helps holds Amelia, so Mitch didn't have to. "You're welcome, Mr. Grassi-Hoying! She is beautiful!" The nurse says.