bedtime cuddles 2

*Just another bedtime cuddles oneshot. Just Mitch and Scott in bed together cuddling 😊 I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💋

Mitch and Scott are so happy to be in bed for the night. The kids have been rambunctious because summer break is only a month away. But finally all the kids are in bed and are asleep for the night.

Mitch is in the bathroom finishing up a face mask while Scott is laying in bed shirtless, checking his social media on his iPhone.

Mitch walks into the bedroom with his pink furry robe and takes it off, just revealing he's only in maroon boxers. Scott's face light up when he sees his husband.

"Cuddle with me, please." Scott says as Mitch gets into bed next to Scott. He climbs onto Scott and hugs him.

"You smell amazing, Scott." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's chest, and lays his head on Scott's left shoulder.

After laying like that for a few minutes, Scott and Mitch begin to kiss softly.

Mitch softly moans as Scott slides his tongue in and around Mitch's mouth.

"You taste like coconut." Scott says and Mitch chuckles.

"The mask I did was coconut, oops. You taste like mints." Mitch says as he kisses Scott again.

"Kissing you is just like when we first kissed in my bedroom when we were teens. It's so magical still." Scott says and Mitch blushes.

"Remember when you first asked me to be your boyfriend in your 2005 Ford Mustang?" Mitch asks as he giggles, laying his head on Scott's chest.

"Yeah, and you broke up with my ass two weeks later." Scott says as Mitch giggles.

"I was such an idiot for breaking up with you. Stupid teen Mitch." Mitch says as Scott kisses him.

"But, I'm glad we got back together after you broke up with me." Scott says with a chuckle.

"I was an emotional teenager. I feel really bad about it still about breaking your heart." Mitch says as he rubs Scott's beard.

"Don't worry about it, babe. I was butt hurt and I understand we weren't ready yet." Scott says as he kisses Mitch a few times.

"Do we have pictures of us in your old car for memories?" Mitch asks Scott.

"Mhm, in the scrapbooks I made when we were dating, remember?" Scott says and Mitch remembers happily.

"Are you comfy?" Mitch asks softly.

"Mhm. I like when you lay on me and our dicks touch." Scott says and Mitch playfully smacks him.

"I'm fat though." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's neck.

"No you aren't, you are light as a leaf. But I don't think this is comfy to sleep like this" Scott says as he kisses Mitch again.

"True, because you starfish and I'll be in the floor." Mitch says as he laughs.

"I'm sorry I sleep like that, why don't you wake me up, silly." Scott says as he places one hand on Mitch's butt. His other hand is scrolling through Twitter on his iPhone.

Mitch grabs his phone and texts Candice and Kirstie about plans for the weekend. Scott grabs Mitch's butt cheek and spanks it a few times.

"Ow!" Mitch says as he smacks Scott's chest and then kisses Scott's chest and neck. Scott spanks Mitch again.

"No more spankings!" Scott says in his deep voice, causing Mitch to chuckle.

Mitch begins to nibble on Scott's ear slightly. Scott rubs circles into Mitch's back causing Mitch to smile brightly.

Mitch and Scott begins to kiss a couple times. "Let's take a cute Snapchat." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

Scott and Mitch take a few Snapchat pictures for the Scomiche fans to explode over and Mitch wraps his arms around Scott's neck and Scott begins to kiss Mitch's collarbone.

Scott yawns and then kisses Mitch's cheek. "You wanna cuddle?" Mitch asks and Scott nods.

"Okay, love. Thank you for letting me lay on you for a while." Mitch says and Scott giggles.

"Of course." Scott says as he takes a sip of his water. Mitch also takes a sip of water.

Scott and Mitch then lay next to each other. Mitch lays his head on Scott's chest and Scott yawns.

"What do you wanna watch?" Scott asks Mitch as he plays with Mitch's hair.

"Can we watch Bob's Burgers?" Mitch asks and Scott happily nods.

Scott puts Bob's Burgers on and rubs Mitch's back.

"Scott?" Mitch asks. "Hm?" Scott says softly.

"I love you, a lot. Forever." Mitch says as he kisses Scott a few more times.

"I love you too, Mitchy. Forever and always." Scott says as he kisses Mitch again.

Scott and Mitch watch a few episodes of Bob's Burger before falling asleep together in each other's arms :)