water park!

*Hudson and Scott go to the water park together! Send suggestions! Love you guys • Bree 🎶

Scott and Hudson are going to have a one on one day together! Scott decides to take Hudson to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor which is twenty five minutes away from their house.

Mitch is packing Hudson a little bag of extra clothes. "Huddy, can you bring me a t-shirt, a pair of underwear and a pair of shorts?" Mitch asks and Hudson nods.

Hudson runs up to his bedroom and he grabs an bright blue shirt, black shorts and a white pair of underwear. Hudson hands the clothes to Mitch and Mitch folds it neatly into the book bag.

Hudson hugs Mitch and Mitch kisses Hudson's forehead. "Here's your glasses case so you won't mess your glasses up." Mitch says and Hudson nods.

Mitch also packs Scott a book bag of towels, sunscreen and clothes. Scott walks in and smiles at Mitch.

"You are so sweet, thank you baby." Scott says as he eats a donut. Hudson also begins to eat a chocolate donut.

"Do you have the tickets?" Mitch asks and Scott nods. "Don't loose them, now!" Mitch says as he laughs at Scott.

"I won't loose them, I have them on my iPhone too." Scott says as he puts his iPhone in his short pocket.

Scott kisses and hugs Mitch. "I love you." Scott says as he kisses Mitch again. "I love you too! Have fun guys!" Mitch says as he hugs and kisses Scott and Hudson.

"I love you, Daddy!" Hudson says. "I love you too! Have fun with Papa!" Mitch says as he watches Hudson and Scott get into the car.

Scott and Hudson get into the car and Scott begins to drive to Six Flags!

"Do you need anything before we get to Six Flags?" Scott asks Hudson. "No, Papa!" Hudson says as he smiles. Scott drives the twenty five minute drive to the water park!

Scott and Hudson get through admission and put their stuff in a locker. Hudson and Scott change into their swim trunks. Scott is wearing yellow swim trunks and Hudson is wearing blue swim trunks.

"Are you ready to ride some rides?" Scott asks and Hudson happily nods. Scott and Hudson holds Scott's hand as they walk around the crowded water park.

The first ride that Hudson and Scott go on is called the Bamboo Racer. Scott and Hudson grab a mat and walk up the steps.

"It's just like the slides at the carnival!" Hudson says and Scott nods.

"Weeee!" Hudson says as he slides down the slide

"Weeee!" Hudson says as he slides down the slide. Hudson and Scott slide down and Hudson beats Scott. "

"I went faster then you, Papa!" Hudson says and Scott nods. "That's was fun! Do you wanna go again?" Scott asks Hudson.