date night #3

*Scott and Mitch got out on a date! I have also written two other date nights and they are in my first scomiche book! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💖

Mitch and Scott are going on a date night! Carissa and Michael from Us The Duo are going to watch the kids for them. Scott is finishing up taking a shower while Mitch is doing his makeup in the other upstairs bathroom.

Mitch is wearing a long black skirt with a black shirt. Mitch has hoop earrings in his ears as he is working on his eyeshadow.

Liam walks in the bathroom and smiles at Mitch. "Daddy, you look so pretty." Liam says and Mitch smiles.

"Thank you, Liam. Are you going to be good and help Carissa and Michael?" Mitch asks Liam. "Yes I will, Daddy." Liam says as he hugs Mitch.

"I'll be done in a minute, open the door if Carissa and Michael come." Mitch says and Liam nods as he walks downstairs to the living room to sit with his younger siblings.

Scott walks down the steps all dressed and ready to go. Scott's blonde hair is slicked back, he is wearing a navy blue dress shirt and black dress pants.

Amelia begins to cry and Scott picks her up. "What's wrong, baby girl? Do you have a stinky diaper?" Scott asks as he begins to change Amelia's diaper.

"Papa, is Cawrissa and Nickel bringing the doggies?" Isabella asks as she watches Amelia's diaper get changed by Scott.

"It's Carissa and Michael, baby. And I'm not sure! They might be, since Thriller and Billie Jean are friends with Wyatt and Daisy!" Scott says as he puts Amelia's pants back on.

Scott fixes Amelia's outfit and sits her on the floor to play. "Papa, I need to potty." Sawyer says and Scott takes him to the bathroom.

"Good boy, Sawyer! You will get two stickers!" Scott says and Sawyer smiles happily. Sawyer has been doing very well with potty training!

Isabella and Sophia begin to play with their My Little Pony collection and Hudson plays Pokémon on his Nintendo 3DS. Scott helps Sawyer wash his hands and they walk back to the living room.

"I want you all to be good for Auntie Carissa and Uncle Michael. Also, Auntie Carissa texted me and they are bringing the doggies!" Scott says to the kids.

"Yay!" All the kids except Amelia says in happiness. Amelia chews on her teether and smiles. "Papa, I need to potty can you help me?" Isabella asks and Scott nods.

"Of course, baby. Let's go." Scott says as he helps Isabella in the bathroom. Mitch walks out of the bathroom and smiles at the kids.

Mitch picks up Amelia and kisses Amelia's cheek. "Daddy! You look so pretty, like a princess!" Sophia says and Mitch smiles.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Mitch says as he rubs Amelia's back. "Daddy! Look at the ponies!" Sophia says as she points to the line of My Little Ponies on the floor.

"They look very cute, Soph! Be careful lining them up, I don't want anybody to fall." Mitch says as he bounces Amelia on his leg, making her giggle. Hudson begins to get frustrated with his game and slams his Nintendo 3DS off.

"Hudson, do not get rough with your Nintendo 3DS. If you are getting frustrated, you need to take a break from it." Mitch says and Hudson puts his Nintendo 3DS down.