Chapter 1

Harry's POV

    "Mum! I'm home!" I yelled as I stepped into the door. I know what you're thinking. Why do you still live with your parents when you're in college? Well, I'm a bit of a mama's boy.

    "Harry honey, we're having our new neighbors over for dinner, dress up nice," She popped her head through the kitchen door  "They moved in two weeks back when we were still in Australia, I hear that their son is quite cute and your age." she sent me a wink.

    "Mum!" I groaned. She chuckled and went back to the kitchen "They'll be here in an hour!" I groaned and walked up the stairs. My house isn't huge, it has about five rooms but it was really fancy and creative. My dad's and architect and designed the place himself, it's quite cool. My shirt stuck to my body as l sweaty from soccer practice. I groaned and went to the shower to take a long shower. When I stepped out it was six thirty. I opted on wearing black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt and a grey blazer. I lazily walked to my bed and collapsed on it. The blue of the pool I had on top of my room was relaxing. Yes I have a pool over my room, the bottom is glass and directly connected to the walls of my room. It was nice up there, I had chairs set up and all. I looked around bored taking in the room I've seen so many times before. Two of my walls were dark blue and the others were white. A thick stripped black and white carpet covered the floor. The sheets and pillows on my king sized bed were a mixture of black, white and dark blue. In one corner I had a flat screen TV with all kinds of gaming systems and video games under it in a black cabinet, surrounded by four bean chairs designed to look like footballs. The other corner had a book shelf and a small desk and chair that I did my homework on. I had a few band posters up. Finally the massive ceiling window draped with long, black curtains with dark blue designs. Other than the two shirts on the floor, my room was clean. "Molly, dusty." I called for my pets noticing I hadn't seen them around. I heard rustling from under the table. My two kittens were cuddled up to each other asleep. "Awww,' I cooed. Molly, the American short hair cat, was snuggled up to Dusty, the Siberian cat.

 "Harry honey, they're here!" I heard mum yell.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I stared at my mirror, I looked ok. I was in front of the door besides my mum in half a second. "How do I look?" I asked her.

 "My baby! You look so hansom!” Mum flashed me a smile and opened the door "Maura! You look lovely," She greeted the woman in a nice floral dress.

"So do you dear, how are you?" Maura asked.

"Great! Maura, this' my son Harry," Mum introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I waved eager to see this so called ‘good looking boy’.

   "The pleasure is all mine, Call me Maura, Harry meet my son Niall," She said. Niall? Sure enough Niall stood there. He gasped "Harry!"

   "Do you know each other?" Mum asked.

   "Yeah we go to the same college," I said. The boy that I couldn't get out of my head was standing right there. His hair was styles up in its usual quaff when he wasn’t too lazy to style it. He was wearing a neat blue button up shirt with black skinny jeans the clung to his legs perfectly. He smiled at me.

 "What a coincidence." My heart beat picked up.

   "Yeah, come in." I stepped aside and let them in. My stomach twisted and I suddenly felt terribly nervous. Mum cooked lasagna, bread sticks with marinara sauce that night.