17|Show Me What You've Learned

Phil -20 Dan -16

"I watched your videos last night, Phil." Dan says as they eat breakfast.

Phil looks at up from his cereal. "Oh."

Dan laughs. "You're so cute in your videos. I can tell you enjoy it."

Phil smiles at him. "Why don't you start a channel of your own?"

Dan shrugs. "Maybe I will when I graduate."

Phil nods. "It's a lot of fun really. The people that watch my videos are so sweet, and wonderful. I've never really regretted it."

Dan wishes he could be like Phil. Have a nice apartment, and a nice job where he was adored by thousands of people who were all just as amazing as he his. He wants a community like that. He doesn't know if he's entertaining enough to watch, but he does enjoy the idea of being a YouTuber.

"Do people write fanfiction about you?" Dan asks. Maybe he can find some sweet AmazingPhil x-reader fanfics. For research of course. Maybe even some smutty ones for some extra information.

"Uh...yeah probably. Why do you need to know?" Phil says shooting Dan a questioning look.

Dan decides to flirt. In a casual voice Dan says, "I need some more in depth material too masturbate to. Photos of you just aren't working for me anymore."

Phil chokes on his cereal. Dan watches as he sputters on his Lucky Charms coughing, and wheezing. This makes Dan laugh.

"Dan..." Phil says after he's recovered.

"Yes, Daddy?" Dan says sweetly.

Phil's eyes go from wide to W I D E. "What has gotten into you?" He asks with a surprised laugh.

Dan sighs. "Well, nothing. I'm waiting for it to be you."

Phil puts his head in his hands. How is he supposed to stay away from Dan? Dan is going to be living with him for the next 4 weeks. Four weeks of this, and Phil just might do something he doesn't want to. Every rational part of him is trying to get him to ignore Dan's flirting, it's probably just his confusing teenage hormones getting into his head, but God is he hot.

It's like there is two sides to him. The mature him, and the flirty him. He never knows which one he is when he wakes up because it's the never the same him when goes to sleep. Dan makes him feel like he's a kid again. How is he supposed to remain an adult?

"Danny, I'm too old for you." He decided to say. When he really wanted to say, "If it's me you want then come and get me."

Dan rolls his eyes. "You're just more experienced. I have no problem with you telling me what to do. Why don't you show me what you've learned, Daddy." Dan says smirking.

Phil chuckles. "Stop calling me that."

"Would you rather me call you baby?"

"I'd rather you call me Phil."

"Alright, then make me scream it."

Phil wants too. He wants to wipe that cheeky smirk off of Dan's face, and bend him over this kitchen table, and fuck him until he's moaning his name. He wants to show him who's in control, and exactly everything he's learned from past experience. But he doesn't. He just sighs.

"If you were an older stranger you'd be in my bed right now." Phil mumbles into his hands. "And I would have you out of my door in the morning, and I'd never see you again." He sighs again looking up at Dan. "But you're not an older stranger. You're Dan Howell, and you mean too much to me."

With that, he stands up taking his bowl to the sink. Dan wants to say something, but he can't think of any words. Isn't it a shame that he'd have to be somebody else to have the love of his life. He wonders how many people feel this way everyday.

-

AN: Wait, when did people start reading this? 100 reads? Do my eyes deceive me? I have no real writing experience, and this is bad af. Where did you...? Hi, hello, welcome, marry me?