Your eyes shine like the sun...

Kawaii-Chan walked out of her room closing the door softly Lucinda was sleeping. She turned and walked up the stairs to the roof and waited next to the pool for Zane.

Suddenly pushed Kawaii-Chan into the pool making her yelp. She looked up to see a girl with blue hair she pouted"KATELYN-SAMA! YOU SCARED KAWAII-CHAN!"

Katelyn Laughed "KC that was the point." She said and stepped into the pool next to her. "So why you up here alone?"

Kawaii-Chan looked away " Kawaii-Chan is waiting for someone..." She said blushing slightly.

Katelyn smirked"Who is it? Is it a boy is my tiny kitten girl growing?" She teased

Kawaii-Chan growled " First of all Kawaii-Chan is not a kitten girl she is a Cat girl full grown. And yes it is a boy, but Katelyn-sama doesn't need to worry about who it is."

Katelyn sighed " Ok ok ok I'll leave!" She said " Leave you and your secret love alone in peace"

Kawaii-Chan smiled"Thank you Katelyn-Sama" She said and sat her back against the pool wall as she looked at the sky.

Zane went up to the roof and smiled seeing her, he heald to drinks of fruit juice and set them down " Hey Kawaii-Chan..." he said.

Kawaii-Chan jumped and looked behind her then smiled"Hello Zane-Kun!" She said happily.

Zane walked over and stepped into the pool and sat beside her his face slowly turning red.

Kawaii-Chan smiled and watched the sun as it set.

Zane did also he glanced over at Kawaii-Chan and smiled seeing how her eyes reflected the sun then looked away blushing.