Should I tell him?

Kawaii-Chan woke up the next morning on the roof again on one of the couchs and sighed. "Was that real..." She sighed and stood up going down to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone who was at the table talking.

Aphmau smiled and poked Zanes nose " I see our fat Nugget has another friend now!" Zane frowned "Yes... Michi is a sweet girl now and very likeable." He said and blushed slightly under his mask.

Michi giggled"Zane! I wanted to ask you something!" Zane looked at her "Yes Michi?" Michi glanced at Kawaii-Chan who was working silently and asked."I wanted to know if you'd consider going on a date with me!"

Kawaii-Chan dropped some glass plates hearing her unfazed when they shattered. Aphmau jumped up" Kawaii-Chan! What happened!" Kawaii-Chan turned"N-nothing! K-kawaii~Chan just accidently dropped some plates!" She said and turned"K-Kawaii~Chan thinks she cut her hand Kawaii-Chan is gonna go to her room!" She said and ran off.

Aaron stood and walked over to the broken plates and began to clean them up. Aphmau helped. Zane stood " IS Kawaii-Chan okay?" Lucinda sighed"I'll go check" She said and walked up to their room. "Kawaii-Chan you ok?"

Kawaii-Chan whimpered from under her covers " No! Kawaii-Chan is not okay!" Lucinda sighed "What's wrong KC?"

Kawaii-Chan sat up" Kawaii-Chan Likes Zane~Kun alot.... But Michi-Chan took him... Kawaii-Chan can't decide whether she should tell Zane-Kun she likes him or not..."