Oh No! Our home!

Kawaii-Chan sat in a hotel room pouting she had just returned from work she was saving up money to find a home after her current home was blown up by the city for a puppy hospital.

Michi had let Zane stay with her. Kawaii-Chan didn't care. Or did she. She didn't know.

Kawaii-Chan's P.O.V.
I couldn't get Zane-Kun off my mind. Maybe I should apoligize... would he even want to look at me... I was so rude to him when I should have been happy! He actually was acting human... and I yelled at him. I'm a terrible person...

Zanes P.O.V.
I can't get Kawaii-Chan out of my head!  And Michi keeps bugging me about going somewhere I really don't want to I just want to go back to Aphmau... and I need to apoligize to KC... Maybe... she probably doesn't want to talk to me I was a jerk...

Main point of view.

Zane stood "I'm leaving." He said sternly. Michi stood up " Don't go back to Kawaii-Chan! Do you know how hard I've worked to ruin her!" She instantly slapped her mouth of her mouth her ears flattening

Zane stopped"Excuse me?"He said and turned to face her and growled " You only asked me to out with you so you could ruin one of my friends!"

Michi stepped back as Zane walked towards her. She yelped softly as he pinned her to a wall her eyes wide as she looked at his cold blue eyes which were filled with pure rage.

And being the jerk I am enjoy this wonderful cliffhanger X3