Oh No

The next day they woke up on the roof on separate couches. Aaron was waking Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau was waking Zane.

Kawaii-Chan sat up " Why is Kawaii-Chan on the roof?" She said.

Aaron chuckled"You and Zane fell asleep up here how late did you guys stay up?" 

Kawaii-Chan shrugged"Kawaii-Chan doesn't remember"

Aphmau looked at Zane with a slight smirk "Zaaaaane!" She said in a musical voice

Zane groaned " Oh no Aphmau don't you dare!"

Aphmau laughed"Yah and Kawaii-Chan sitting in a tree!" She started but was cut off when Kawaii-Chan yelled " Aphmau-senpai! There is no time for shipping Michi-Chan is coming today we promised we'd meet her at the docks at 9!"

Aphmau jumped up"Shoot I forgot!" She said " Let's go!"

Kawaii-Chan jumped up and ran down the stairs. Aphmau followed with Zane and Aaron following slowly.

Zane growled " Why is Michi coming!"

Aaron frowned"I don't trust her "

Zane nodded "Me to but we haven't seen her in months Maybe she's changed" he shrugged.

Kawaii-Chan looked around and yowled when a purple haired girl ran up to her and hugged her" Kawaii-Chan!!" The girl squealed

Kawaii-Chan smiled"Michi-Chan!"

Zane walked over and watched " I guess she has changed "

Michi looked up hearing Zane and looked at him"Zane!" She said and ran over and hugged him

Zane turned red"Michi! What are you doing!"

Michi pouted" Michi was sorry for how she treated everyone even you... she thought a small cuddle would make you happy!"

Zane blushed and hugged her back slightly he still was trying to become a better person so he thought this would help.

Michi purred softly.

Kawaii-Chan watched then sighed.