N u l l || Athena Camelot

Song: Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi

You read the story of Niklaus Mikaelson and the love he had for his one and only, Marcella. You also read how Niklaus met her once more but in the form of her niece.

Athena had been born through a magical spell that was hard to come by but her mother was able to conqueror defeat and had the beautiful baby girl who would be known as the lycan. She was raised by a family who cared and loved her for all of her deformities. She was never bothered to have never met any of her outside family such as cousins and aunts.

She only needed her immediate family and the one original who knew about her existence.

This is her story.

The story of how she was born.

How she grew up.

How she loved a man that she had never met.

How he was a constant thought in her head.

But more importantly. How she was there when he went through it again. She was the.......

Witness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
!!IMPORTANT!!
In each chapter title there are lines separating the chapter number and time. If there are two then the chapter has been edited. One means it still needs to be done. Thank you for understanding.

*

Welcome to the second installment of Again or the Second book to the Godess of Wisdom series. I would also like to know if you are just now starting to read this, if you would enjoy to read a Jeremy Gilbert Story. I noticed there's not many and that sucks cause I personally love Jeremy. So please give me your feedback. Thank You!