Z w e i | now

There is no fear now. Let go and just be free.

Katy Perry : Unconditionally

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Klaus began to clink his knife to his glass as Athena walked in with plates of food for her and Hayley. She gave Athena a smiled, as Klaus began his speech once Athena sat down. "Let us begin with a toast, to our shared gift, immortality. After 1,000 years one would think the world so keenly with it's diminished beauties. But as vampires, we feel more deeply then humans could possibly imagine." Compelled humans made their way to the table and take out knives to pierce their skin. "Insatiable need. Exquisite pain. Our victories and our defeats." Klaus finished as blood began to pour from the wounds. Athena picked up her cup of red liquid and sloshed it around some before setting it down on the table. She looked around and made a face at how they must be eating the blood from the bowl with a spoon. "To my city. My home and may the blood never cease to flow." Klaus raised his glass as the toast. "And the party never end." Marcel added with a smile. All of the other vampires followed in Marcel's lead, giving a toast to New Orleans. Athena gave a sigh and turned to look at her food and began to eat silently, taking small sips of blood.

"I understand some of you may have a few questions regarding the recent change in leadership and I invited you all here tonight to assure you, you are not defeated." Athena glanced around at all the passive aggressive vampires sitting at the table. "We are here to celebrate what Marcel in fact took and built into this, true community of vampires." Klaus spoke causing the vampires to give him odd glances. "What about them? The wolf and Hybrid." Diego states pointing to the girls at the end of the table. "They stay, I stay." Athena said giving Diego a cold glare. "Please, I'm sure there is a whole other reason to why you're staying and that involves getting into Klaus's bed." The girl next to Diego sneers making Athena stand from her chair and give her a hiss as her eyes show off the colors of her hybrid. "Watch your mouth, you whore." She slammed her hands on the table and leaned over to give the girl a hard look. "Had you all let me finish, Diego. You would like to know there is one further matter I would like to address. As you may all know the girl is carrying my child. Consequently I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. As for Athena, well disrespect her again and you will be sent out in a body bag." Klaus says looking directly at the woman who called Athena out.

"Now I understand some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor going around, that I intent to use the blood of my child to create hybrids. I assure you, I do not." He adds and places his hands on Hayley's shoulders. "Father of the year." Hayley says with a roll of her eye, looking over at Athena. "Very well I will have to gain your trust by getting rid of the root of your anxiety. You see how can I sire any hybrids if they are no more werewolves alive in the bayou to turn?" Athena quickly looks at Niklaus before over at Hayley who looked just as shocked. "Niklaus, what?" Athena says, only receiving a look from him. "So eat, drink and be marry. And tomorrow I suggest you have a little wolf hunt. Go ahead kill them all." Klaus raises his drink and look directly at Hayley who has a terrified expression. "Niklaus you can't do that. You're killing off my species!" Athena says pointing to herself as she stood from her chair again. " 'Thena we will speak later." Klaus says taking a seat and having a drink of his blood. "I will not be ignored, Niklaus Mikealson." Athena sneered and left with a screech of her chair, Hayley following after her. 

*

"You know, even if he may love you, he won't change for you, Athena." Hayley said as she took a seat in a lounge chair in the art studio Klaus had set up for him and Athena to share. Athena gave Hayley a sigh. "Hayley, I'm not trying to change Niklaus. I just want to show him that he has a bit of humanity left in him to salvage." Athena stated looking at Hayley. "And if I was, someone like him won't change in an instant. Stuff like that for him takes a long period of time. You guys may not want to wait for him to change, but I will." Hayley looked down then back at Athena watching her stroke her brush against the canvas. "What if he turns you into him?" Hayley whispers making Athena lick his lips. She turns to Hayley and goes to take a seat on a stool in front of her. "I know what Klaus does seems like he's doing it for personal gain but trust me when I say he always has his family in mind. And if turning into Niklaus is what it takes to protect you and the baby, then so be it. I swear I will kill anyone who stands in the way, even Niklaus." Athena told her with a menacing face, making Hayley fear for whoever crosses her path.