E i n e s | then

Although I am broken, my heart is untamed still.

One Direction : Story of my Life

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Marcella!" Louis screams and pulls away from Elijah. "No. No. No." He repeated and placed Marcella on his lap. Niklaus had let her go and was quietly sobbing into his knees. Elijah only looked between his brother and parents. The fire Esther was controlling had been put out and she was only staring blankly at her son. "Please. You can't leave me like Arthur." Louis cried. "Louis-" Niklaus whispered and tried to touch Marcella. "No! Get away from her! All of you! You're all monsters!" Louis screamed and backed away from Klaus dragging Marcella's dead body away.

Elijah stared at the two with pity and sadness. "You did this!" Klaus shouted and went to attack Mikeal. Before he could get a hit on Mikeal, Klaus was flung into a tree. Louis whimpered and pulled Marcella's body closer. Klaus looked up shaking his head to rid of the headache and looked at his mother. She still had a blank stare and was looking at him. "It's done." She whispered. Mikeal looked at his sons before rushing off into the woods.

Elijah went to help Klaus up, as both brothers turned to see Louis crying over his dead sister. Klaus was going to help him with the body but Elijah stopped him. "Let him. He needs time alone." Elijah says and looks at Louis one more time before walking away. Klaus lets his gaze linger before he too walks away. As much as he wanted to stay and help his new brother, Klaus knew he would only make things worse.

As Louis  continued to sob a noise from the woods broke him from his trance. "Who's there!? Show yourself!" He yells and stand up with his sword at ready. Another noise came behind him and he quickly turned around. The giant white wolf stood tall and glowered down at Louis.  It looked down at Marcella and began to make it's way to her. "Don't get any closer!" Louis shouted, the terror in his voice.

The wolf only looked at Louis before continuing his walk to Marcella. The wolf sniffed her some then proceeded to lick at her wounds. Louis sunk to his knees and began to cry again. The wolf began to move Marcella's body around and Louis quickly stood up to make sure it wouldn't do anything to her. By the time he saw he full body again, Marcella wasn't there. In her place was a large white wolf. Louis gasped and fell back when the wolf opened it eyes.

The other wolf stood back and let her get up. Louis was quietly crying as the two wolves turned to look at Louis. Both wolves touched foreheads, looked at Louis one more time before they both ran into the woods together. "Marcella!" Louis whimpered. He pulled his knees closer to his body and sobbed into them till the sun came back up.

*

By the time the village was back in order and the Mikealson's were beginning to talk to slowly talk to each other once more, a letter had been sent to the castle about the Princess's death. Elijah had been looking at the shelter Louis was staying in and watched as his servants cleaned outside, some doing it more slowly then others due to their mourning. Rosita seemed to be the most upset seeing as she was the princess's servant.

He hadn't seen Louis since the incident, which was nearly a month ago, making him begin to worry for his friend. As Elijah got closer to the small shack, the servants began to giggle and curtsy to Elijah. He continued on his way to Rosita who was washing some of Marcella's old clothes. Silent tears were falling down her cheek slowly when Elijah was able to see her face. "Rosita." Elijah stated to get her attention.