Chapter 1

Hi guys! I hope you liked the ending of the first book. I know some of you thought that it was confusing. But, I just want to say, thank you for so many reads/views on my last book and votes. I hope that you guys like my new book. Enjoy!

"I look amazing!" Ever kept bragging about how she looked amazing it cute in the 8island uniform. Everyone in the Thunder Legion other than Laxus and Y/N was working for Yajima as a little short job.

"Do you think Y/N and Laxus have been able to talk yet?" Bickslow asked bringing up the new subject. The team got silent.

"I wouldn't worry about it, Laxus will fix what happened and everything will be fine. I'm sure of it." Freed said confidently. As the team began working a very tall muscular man in a cloak walked in. The team looked suspicious seeing him walk in. The man stops in the center and he whispers, "Rumble." A tornado like gust of air attacks the team and destroys part of the restaurant.

"What the- who the hell is this guy!?" Bickslow yells. Freed and Bickslow tries to charge at him but fails to as he pushes them back. He hits Ever as well causing them to fall to the ground. they hear him say something else.

"Who are you!" Yajima-san demands more than asks him.

"I have no name. I am one of the Nine Demon Gates. The human race calls me, "calamity" He replies.

"Dammit! What kind of magic is this?" Bickslow asks trying to stand up but is too weak.

"I can't move," Freed says after him.

"The gates of hell have been opened. Humanity shall be judged." He grabs Yajima-san by the throat and holds him in the air.

"The gates of hell....Tartaros?!" Bickslow yells.

"No! Yajima-san!" Evergreen screams his name and starts to cry seeing him get hurt. BOOM! The strange man is hit by lightning and he drops Yajima-san. The Thunder Legion looks up smiling seeing Laxus now standing in front of the man.

"I knew something didn't feel right," Laxus said and crossed his arms over his chest. The man starts to growl and he rips off his cloak revealing himself.

"HUH?! This guy's not human" Laxus says in the state of shock.

"Rumble!" Air surrounds the man's feet and he charges at Laxus. Laxus jumps up in time dodging his attack. Laxus hits him with lightning multiple times till he finally yells one last attack.

"Jaw of the Lightning Dragon!" Laxus hits the man. The man lays on the ground not moving.

"Great job!"

"Knew you could do it Laxus!" The Thunder Legion congratulate their leader.

"Hey Yajima what do you want me to do with him?" Laxus asked.

"Well we can't give him to the council.." Yajima tries to think.

"We should take him to the guild and interrogate him." Freed suggests. Evergreen smiles.

"I like the sound of that, and Y/N can help me when she returns which should be soon. Laxus looks down hearing her name. Freed was about to say something till the man started to chuckle. The team looks confused.