chapter 8

Natsu and Y/N charge Mard Geer with flames covering both of their fists. He smirks and dodged all of them swiftly. He sends vines to Natsu and Y/N and to his surprise they dodge them. While distracted Y/N kicks Mard Geer to Natsu and he punches him in the stomach. Mard Geer smirks evilly and chuckles.

"How exciting, you two amuse me." Mard Geer sent more vines grabbing Y/N's wrists and ankles. He wrapped one more around her neck and tightened it.

"Y/N-OOFF!" Natsu called her name in worry but got hit by a vine throwing him into a deep hole in the ground.

"N-Natsu," Was all she could choke out with the vine tightening around her neck. Y/N's eyes began to get heavy. Everything that's happened to her is finally taking over her. Her injuries, blood loss, demon particles, plus being choked. Her eyes started to close when she heard an attack.

"Water sword!" B/F/N ran up and cut all the vines holding Y/N. B/F/N sent a 35 ft. wave towards him and made him actually fall back. Y/N's body fell to the ground and B/F/N helped her up. When Y/N's eyes met B/F/N's she saw that she was crying.

"What happened to you!? I was so worried!! Then everyone told me your memories were taken so I was scared I'd lose you!" B/F/N broke down in tears and hugged Y/N. She smiled and hugged her back. Her mouth opened to talk but she saw Mard Geer sending another attack.

"Watch out!" Y/N grabbed B/F/N and pulled her to the side barely dodging the attack. The two girls roll on the ground still dodging his attacks. Natsu, Sting, and Rogue jump out of the whole and get in a fighting position. The two girls did the same and Mard Geer still smirked in confidence. Five against one would not seem fair in a normal fight but this one it did. Mard Geer hasn't put down the book once and he is still holding his own against them. He then walks over to a pedestal laying the book down. All the guys charge while Y/N and B/F/N still celebrate their reunion.
"B/F/N you have to go! He is too strong!" Y/N tried pushing B/F/N out of the way but she shook her head. 

"No! I'm not losing you again! I have never been there for you! I wasn't there when Ivan took you when Tartaros got you, and when you got away from them you got hurt again! I'M NOT LEAVING YOUR SIDE!" B/F/N gave Y/N a stern look causing her to widen her eyes in shock. Y/N had tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"B/F/N look, I get it you want to protect me, but look at me. I'm in both dragon force modes and I've been changed to a demon. Not to mention I have the other guys help, I can't take the chance of losing you. So you're not helping me, I'm sorry." Y/N ran towards Mard Geer and B/F/N tried to follow but her body jerked back. She looked down to see Y/N used her iron magic to bolt her feet to the ground. Here eyes widened and she saw Y/N run towards Mard Geer. 

"God dammit Y/N." She muttered and tried breaking the locks on her legs and feet. While Mard Geer fought with the other three dragon slayers, Y/N tried her best to sneak up on him. She goes behind him and headed towards the book. Y/N stood in front of the book and when she went to grab it Mard Geer sent a vine towards her and grabbed her dragging her towards him. Y/N tried grabbing the book but was too late and her fingers just brushed the edge of it. 

"Y/N!!!" Natsu yelled in worry. Mard Geer dragged Y/N to his face and still kept that nasty smirk on his face. 

"That wasn't a very smart thing to do Dragon Queen." Y/N smirked back confusing him. Y/N grabbed the vine around her waist and used every element of her power to shatter it. Mard Geer looked shocked and stepped back. 

"H-How," While distracted Sting came in and kicked Mard Geer. He flew forwards and tried to focis once again. He sent vines towards all the dragon slayers and basically trapped them in a giant cage. He smirked hearing their worried voices. 

"Crap!" 

"Can't you burn these Natsu!?" The boys tried thinking of a way to get out when they heard something. 

"GGAAHHHHH!" Someone screamed in pain and you could hear a low chuckle. 

"You shouldn't leave your comrades by themselves," Y/N's eyes widened. 

"B/F/N!" Y/N growled and clenched her fist. "Watch out guys if you don't want to get hurt." She told the boys and they actually looked scared of her. Y/N closed her eyes and folded her hands. After a few seconds, Y/N's eyes burst oped pure blue. She opened her hands to show a blue circle of magic. "Queen Dragon secret art! Dark Magic Demon Explosion!" She yelled and burned all of the vines away. The dust cleared and you could see Mard Geer holding B/F/N in the air shocked once again by her power.  The guys also looked shocked and saw that Y/N wasn't there anymore. They looked behind Mard Geer and saw a black figure, it was Y/N! She punched the back of Mard Geer causing him to drop B/F/N and fly forward. Y/N wasted no time and in inhuman speed, she went to him and just laid hit after hit. 

"Is Y/N really keeping her own against him?" Rogue asked shocked. 

"I knew she was strong but this, this is crazy!" Sting added. The boys watched her lay hit after hit. 

"I am sick and tired of you ass holes!! You kidnapped me, tortured me, hurt my friends, my family! I swear on my life, I'm going to defeat you!! And if it will take my life doing so, then I'll keep going until my last breath!!" Y/N was moving so quick you could just see Mard's body moving from the attacks. 

HHIIII!! I know it's been forever since I've updated, but hopefully, you guys will forgive me because I'm giving you two chapters on the same day!! WOOOH!