Chapter 7

Hope you like the chapter!

"Laxus are you ok?! Wake up!" You could hear the worry in her voice while talking to him. But, he's not the only one she should worry about. She has been so worried about him and remembering the others that she forgot about her changing into a demon. Y/N let go of Laxus and her body starts glowing. Y/N starts to scream in pain and holds her head.
"Y/N!" Lucy screams in worry and runs to her side. She tries asking if she's alright but doesn't have an answer in return. Y/N's eyes start to glow and her hair flew up. Y/N had a type of marking in her arm slowly appear. It was F/C and was some sort of what looked like a creature with a circle surrounding it. (Picture above) Her hair fell down and she looked up revealing now horns and her hair was wavy and pushed out of her face. She opened her eyes and they were back to her normal color. She stumbled back and put her hand to her head. She looked at the others to see they had shocked looks on their faces.
"Y/N y-you're a demon!" Natsu yelled and smiled thinking it was cool.
"Why is it that you sound happy!?" She yelled angrily. "I didn't think I would change this quickly." Y/N said shocked.
"Well if you think of it, this is pretty cool," Gajeel said.
"How? I'm a demon, people will run from me now knowing this." Y/N said sadly.
"Not necessarily, Mira is part demon and now so is Minerva. Plus think of how strong you'll be. You have Achnologia's power, you're a queen dragon slayer and a demon. Y/N you're even stronger than before." Levy said and smiled. Y/N soon smiled and looked at herself. Maybe this isn't so bad after all, she thought. Natsu's, Gajeel's, and Y/N's smiles soon faded. Their bodies began to shake and they looked scared. 

"I-Is that him?" Y/N asked shakily. Gajeel and Natsu nodded. 

"Who?" Lucy questioned. They listened more and finally looked up. Blue and black wings spread open, black claws sharpened and his mouth opened showing the sharp rows of white teeth. 

"Alchnologia." Natsu informed and Y/N shook seeing him. 

"T-That's my dad!?" She shook in fear, no matter how powerful she was. She could feel and even see just how strong he was. After seeing the dragon the three dragon slayers fell to their knees and held their chest.

"What's happening?" Gajeel said pulling his clothes covering his chest.  Their heartbeat got louder and their eyes widened. Shortly after Natsu and Y/N's body began to glow red and orange. Everything stopped. the light faded and the dragon slayers stood. Natsu looked up and saw Igneel. Y/N looked straight forward and saw her mother in human form. 

"Mom!?!"

"Igneel!?!" They yelled at the same time. Natsu used his flames to fly on Igneel's back and Y/N ran into her mom's arms. 

"Mom!" She cried happy to see her once again. 

"Y/N what happened!?" Lyra pushed her back to see her as now a demon and her injuries still bad. 

"It's a long story, but for now I need to help Natsu."

"Help him do what?" Lyra crossed her arms and Y/N gulped. 

"Stop, dad." Lyra's eyes widened and she turned around. She saw Igneel and Achnologia fighting. 

"NO! Y/N don't you dare go near him!" Lyra yelled and her face grew into anger. 

"Mom! I need to help Natsu." She got quieter as she spoke seeing her mother grow and turn into a dragon. 

"You won't be fighting him, I will. You and Natsu will do something else." Lyra grabbed Y/N and flew towards Achnologia. While he was distracted with Igneel she body slammed him and made him fall, 

"Lyra!" Igneel yelled shocked. The two dragons looked at each other with both of their kids in their grasp. 

"So Lyra, this whole time she's been with you," Achnologia said and flew close up to the dragons. Y/N turned her head and their eyes met with Achnologia. Her body shook seeing him this close. Lyra growled and pulled Y/N close to her body. 

"You won't touch her!" Achnologia snarled and showed his teeth. 

"She is my daughter as well!" Achnologia yelled and flew towards Lyra. 

"STOP!" All dragons and humans stopped. Y/N screamed and her eyes started to water. She wiggled out of her mom's hand and climbed on her back. She looked at Achnologia and clenched her fist. 

"I am NOT your daughter. You attacked my family, hurt my mother, and almost killed my boyfriend along with my friends if it doesn't happen today I swear on my life that I will kill you!" Y/N yelled and a blue aura covered her body. Her demon form was the same except her hair turned white, and all of her elements covered her as well. Everyone looked shocked to see her in this state. 

"I'd like to see you try, you little brat!" Achnologia roared and flew towards Y/N. 

"Y/N!!!!" Natsu yelled in fear. Lyra tried moving out of the way before Achnologia could get Y/N. Lyra moved too fast for her and she slipped off. 

"Y/N no!!" Lyra yelled. Achnologia flew towards her but Igneel flew into him and still holding Natsu. Natsu reached over and grabbed Y/N's hand. 

"Are you ok!?"  Natsu asked. 

"Yeah thanks, Natsu!" While he held her hand Igneel and Lyra attacked Achnologia. 

"Natsu! Y/N! I need you two to get that book from that man down there. Don't you dare open it or look in it!" Igneel yelled. 

"What do we get out of it!?" Natsu and Y/N yelled at the same time.  

"What?" Igneel asked shocked. 

"We've worked for the guild our whole life," Y/N stated smiling. 

"We don't let one job slip away." Natsu finished. Igneel nodded and said he would tell them whatever they wanted to know about the dragons. Y/N and Natsu nodded and jumped down to Mard Geer. 

"So Y/N you have turned into a demon after all." Mard Geer sat smiling holding the book in his arms. Without responding Y/N and Natsu charged Mard Geer ready to fight. 

I am so sorry for not updating for so long, but I got grounded. AAnnywaysss, I am back now and hope you guys liked the chapter. I have big news! I am starting a new X Reader book. Drum roll, please! The character is NATSU! That's right, I started a new book that is called, "The Royal Runaway" I will let you guys know ASAP when it gets out. See you guys in the next chapter! BYYEE!!